No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After frying my Saturn with terraonion mode up I managed to find a new one and get it up and running without smoke coming out of the console. Have to say (console frying aside) I am so happy with it. Booting up Panzer Dragoon Saga almost brought a tear to my eye as its one of my favourite games of all time and selling it was one of my biggest regrets and theres no way Im paying the kind of money that its going for nowadays. I now also have a chance to explore the Saturn library that I never got round to playing before. $200 is kind of steep but when you consider the prices some Saturn games go for and the convenience of having hundreds of games all on a SSD ready to play and its actually a bit of a bargain imo.

Comment

I think ODE are great solutions for people just looking to play games.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        Awesome stuff. Just don't tell the Guardian lovers, you have a

White ZX

What's a Guardian lover?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
          What's a Guardian lover?
          The left-wing Virus that's infected this place. Thank Christ for Brujeria !!!!!

Comment

Left-wing virus, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              The left-wing Virus that's infected this place. Thank Christ for Brujeria !!!!!
              Uh... you realise Brujeria are not the biggest fan of your pal Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Uh... you realise Brujeria are not the biggest fan of your pal Trump?
                I've seen Brujeria 3 times and didn't care if they liked Trump or not. They didn't like the Clinton's either and ripped them to shred, at their 90's shows. The Mexico border isn't new...

Last edited by Team Andromeda; 05-08-2020, 17:01.

Comment

Why am I not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Why am I not surprised.
                    Guradian Lover!

This place sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                      Guradian Lover!

This place sometimes...
                      Where else, does the news come from?

Comment

Same place as toilet paper - The Daily Mail

Comment

What confused me is why 'Guardian lovers' would be opposed to the colour of a computer being white. I know there was a thread in off topic about console colours but that wasn't serious to anyone with any sense.

The Guardian is trash now anyway for many reasons so doesn't really work linking it to the left. Shouldn't comment but the right always feel under attack even when in power.

Comment

Edit - poor taste joke
                            Last edited by Zaki; 05-08-2020, 19:59.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              I think ODE are great solutions for people just looking to play games.
                              Yeah, I just wish there was a solution for the PlayStation systems.

Comment

For PS1 there’s the PSIO which has been criticised for compatibility issues, the firm is working on a successor though which they say fixes this and works on the PSone. Then I *think* they are moving onto a PS2 solution to replace the current HDD solutions that exist for it.

Sept sees the release of the Xstation which fits some models of PS1.

Comment

Working...
                                X