User Tag List

Page 401 of 405 FirstFirst ... 301391399400401402403 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4048
    Bought a bunch of stuff recently.

After playing through Blue Stinger and Dino Crisis 2 recently I wanted another similar game I always wanted to play, Chase the Express. Rockman Dash was a drunk purchase as I'll want to play the English ROM but whatevs. Been after Onimusha Dawn of Dreams for a while. I tried Brahma Force ages ago on Japanese PSN as Beltlogger 9. I enjoyed it but didn't want to play through it in Japanese. I ddin't realised it got localised until I saw an article last week so grabbed it.

Had a bunch of Dreamcast games off dyer on the forum and grbabed Dynamite Deka 2 off ebay. Also got some GameCube games and two kind of retro games, FF8 remaster as a present from Ms. Chopemon and Raiden 4 X Mikado.

I didn’t even know Final Fantasy 8 Remastered got a physical release, nice.

Yeah that one only came out within the last year. You can also get a bundle with 7 and 8 on Switch.

Have not owned one of these since I sold my last one to wakka! But I figured with how impressed I have been with the xStation recently I would look into a similar solution for the Saturn, so I picked up a Fenrir. It works basically the same, hard to fault it. Modified the AV port with the usual mod to make NTSC units compatible with the OEM PAL SCART but that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    New CMVS

That's a lovely looking unit can I ask where you got it from?

@speedlolita Nice work! Your old one is still going strong here

What’s the deal with the memory card being opened up - what did you do to it?

Oh right - that was the only photo I took so I posted that...

Nothing special about it, just wanted to confirm it was the original "grey" one rather than the later white one. It's actually fairly tricky to tell the difference because they're quite similar in colour. It's quite a bit lighter than the grey of the console even.

Ah OK, got you. I wasn’t aware of the two different colours actually. I think the one I have that you included is a white one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    New CMVS

That's beautiful
    Always wanted a Consolized MVS

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    Have not owned one of these since I sold my last one to wakka! But I figured with how impressed I have been with the xStation recently I would look into a similar solution for the Saturn, so I picked up a Fenrir. It works basically the same, hard to fault it. Modified the AV port with the usual mod to make NTSC units compatible with the OEM PAL SCART but that is it.

That looks pretty sweet
    Where did you get it from?
    I have my old PAL unit that might be right for the drive replacement option
    My Jpn unit can stay as god intended though

Neil