No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that's been my issue. A more modern widescreen model with decent scaling would be the way to go but I keep hoping there's some mythical 4:3 legend out there I just haven't heard about.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
      there's some mythical 4:3 legend out there I just haven't heard about.
      Dell and Eizo 1600x1200 IPS and S-PVA 4:3 screens are pretty good. They're probably the best true 4:3 monitors you can get second hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
        Dell and Eizo 1600x1200 IPS and S-PVA 4:3 screens are pretty good. They're probably the best true 4:3 monitors you can get second hand.
        Cheers mate, I'll look into them

Comment

Yesterday's post

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
            Yesterday's post
            Aladdin is such a nice game.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
              Aladdin is such a nice game.
              Wrong version though :/

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                Wrong version though :/
                The SNES is my fave. MD version is also good. I'll never forget how much I liked the SNES version back in the day.

Comment

Neo games three and four arrived this week , with the help from my ex ( i used some of the money i saved from the engagement ring I bought and returned after she decided to end it out of the blue and luckily before i asked her ! , good job i kept the receipt ! )

Number five is on its way thanks to her to so hopefully it'll
                  arrive sometime next week.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                    Neo games three and four arrived this week
                    Great games.

Comment

Tracking said next week , next minute knock on me door and number 5 is here,

As i said only buying 10 and thats me lot, group shot so far ,

Next on me list to buy is a Samurai Showdown one , im thinking number 2 out of all of them.

Comment

I love SNK art so much.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I love SNK art so much.
                          Same, I bought the two volumes of The Art of SNK back when I was in the MVS game. I swear cover art tricked me into buying a consolized MVS, as I'm not into fighters at all!

Gonna put the art books up for sale soon if anyone's interested

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                            im thinking number 2 out of all of them.
                            I bought SS2 because it's a great game and was also pretty cheap[£25] when I bought it a few years ago. I didn't feel like spending more on a later title when #2 is a solid game in all areas and well regarded. Went alongside a few other cheaper AES games that I could afford. Can't afford any these days.

Comment

Had a very fortunate find at the charity shop today, including a "black label" UK version of Final Fantasy VII for PS1!

Cost very little, and it's in very good condition - pretty much the best you could ask for.

Comment

Bit dull this one, but I got some decent YPbPr component video leads for the PS2. I got this TV in 2013 and forgot about the input as it was hidden at the side. I've been doing Scart on the PS2 for years, it was only because I was looking at putting it on the wall that I saw it in the manual and went "huh, oh yeah".

Bit of a lousy low-quality photo off my phone, but I'm really impressed by the jump in quality. This is just straight into the TV, I'm not rich enough to buy a video processor (maybe for Christmas).

Comment

Working...
                                X