No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lumote finally turned up second attempt after amazon screwed me over. Yeah we are delivering today honest, just kidding we will change the delivery day to 4 to 6 weeks time as we took your preorder but we actually had no stock. Bought a copy off ebay for the same price and it came in 2 days so now have this to look forward to playing over the bank hol weekend as for once i'm not working it.

Comment

Couple more arrivals today for switch, disco elysium is one that i'm risking a bit as i don't know if i'll like it but seeing as everyone has given it amazing rave reviews i'm going to risk it, was tempted back when it was announced last year for switch but wanted a cart copy and wasn't prepared to pay through the ass for the special edition just to get a physical copy. Love the artstyle, just hope the story isn't too hard going. And another recommendation from someone with andro dunos II, never played the one on neogeo but it looks like a good shooter to try.
      Last edited by importaku; 03-05-2022, 17:38.

Comment

Few PS5 games I've been wanting for a while;

Latest issue of Lock On...

... and then something a bit special which I've coveted for a long time

Comment

That book is lovely.

Comment

Newest pickup something silly for the weekend.

Comment

As i love the pixel frame i recently got i decided to jump on one of these speakers, has silly little games built in but i bought it for one specific purpose. It can play stuff off micro sd cards so i have a huge playlist of all the radio stations & adverts from all the GTA games hours & hours of hilarious fake radio i want to have it running in the background as if it was a proper radio.

Genuinely surprised how nice the speaker sounds for something so small. Have an app for helping me sleep with hundreds of soundscapes it sounds amazing through this thing.

Comment

Couldn't resist another of the big daft talk-y cover Bitmap / SNK books.

Comment

Not quite a purchase, but I designed and 3D printed a stand for my Vita TVs.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Not quite a purchase, but I designed and 3D printed a stand for my Vita TVs.

That is insane, but I respect it.

Comment

We don't have a thread for post your random crap so this is going in here, it does have games built in so like the speaker a feeble gaming connection . A divoom pixel factory turned up today, fun to mess around on for making basic gaming animation stuff.

Comment

Was alerted by someone on Facebook this EUROPE edition (vague description online) was on sale randomly for £1 a couple of days ago. Clearly a error but jumped on it, expecting to be refunded and have the ordered cancelled by Amazon.

Nope. It arrived, £1!! Been curious about this since I saw it for sale a few months ago. Box is in German but plays in English. Very pretty looking game but my god you have to go though 1hr of dialog before you can actually start playing anything resembling gameplay. At least at some points it just asks you if you want to have the obvious explained to you or not when you can actually start farming.

Defiantly worth £1 but more pretty than fun but not unplayable. Will keep me from Stardew for only so long.

Comment

Kiwami 2 was the last game I needed to finish buying all the Yakuza games.

Comment

Nice, very nice.

I have a friend who owns the Yakuza 6 set with the whisky glasses and stones. I've been thinking of seeing if he'll sell it to me.

I still haven't played 0, 6 or Like A Dragon. Need to get back into the series.

Comment

I’m no Yakuza aficionado but 0 and Like a Dragon are both incredible games.

Anyway, I picked up this slice of old-school horror on the way in to work today

Comment

Just clocked Yakuza 0 is currently £3.74 on xbox and Like a Dragon is on Game Pass

The glitz, glamor, and unbridled decadence of the 80s are back in Yakuza 0. Fight your way through Tokyo and Osaka with protagonist Kazuma Kiryu and series regular Goro Majima.

Comment

Working...
                                X