No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yakuza 0 is the peak of the series for me. It's incredible.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have a modern Xbox! So I need to shell out for a PS4 version of 0 at some point.

Comment

Was given this today for my birthday intrigued by it as it's one I hadn't heard of

Neil

Comment

Some bits from [MENTION=976]mmmonkey[/MENTION] today, some gorgeous clear joycons with a actual decent dpad taken it for a spin it's lovely, i'm surprised just how nice & responsive it is which is why it's even more baffling why nintendo didn't offer this as standard instead of separate buttons. Also bundled in some nice extras like the snes buttons that i'm not going to be adding unless the sticks crap out but i'm going to treat this pair gently. Also an official joycon charging cradle thingy, now own 3 so i can finally keep all my joycon pairs in those and my double joycon charging dock. Lol 7 pairs of joycons and counting now

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            which is why it's even more baffling why nintendo didn't offer this as standard instead of separate buttons.
            Two-player with two Joycon wouldn't work if one player was handicapped with a d-pad. There'd be less of a point in them being detachable for that reason and the whole USP would have been compromised.

Comment

Couple more bits today, have a load of joycons in different neon colours but never got around to getting some matching joycon straps for them discovered that they are starting to get pretty hard to find at retail price for some colours. Have a pair of neon blues on the way and a pair of neon yellows and a single neon green and neon pink sat in japan to go with my green & pink straps i have here so i'll have coloured matching pairs for most of my joycons now.

Also picked up some thumb grips off ebay as huge sessions on hades and stardew valley are killing my thumbs. Most designs are pretty naff but there are some nice ones i found on ebay.

Comment

YEAH

Comment

Printed the Xstation-equipped PS1 stand by RetroFrog and now all Playstations I own are vertical and much space has been saved

Comment

Nothing fancy today, as i don't use my uk nintendo profile on my switch besides using it to buy uk eshop stuff i have a lot of platinum points building up so i thought i'd convert some points to another switch cart carry case as the one i already got is pretty beaten up now as it gets thrown into my work bag every day to come to work with me for some breaktime switch gaming. They are pretty nice so i think i'll be keeping this second one sealed in case the one on the right totally falls apart.

Comment

This just arrived from amazon this evening too, a clear joycon strap reshell kit, you just need to use donor parts from an original strap to fill in the missing parts in the kit like the metal rail, they provide a clear lock mechanism but i preferred to use the original nintendo one so you can see some stuff through the shell. They look nice on my clear joycons but they also look pretty nice on non clear models too, lots of annoying fiddly bits inside the shell took about 20 mins to figure out where the bits were supposed to go as when i opened the original strap a few plastic bits fell out without me seeing where they came from but i got the locking mechanism working again took 5 mins for the other strap once i knew where everything was meant to go. Might convert a few more pairs of my black straps into more clear colours as they do quite a few colours.

Last edited by importaku; 04-07-2022, 18:51.

Comment

Another day another arrival as at the moment i can't seem to stop myself buying switch controller related stuff, wanted this edition for a while was gonna get one from japan as it was reasonably priced compared to the scalpers in the uk marking them right up but i found a seller on ebay that must have not gotten the scalper message as he was selling this new one for pretty much retail price so i grabbed it as my other pro controller is starting to look pretty worn as there's a few thousand hours clocked in on that one the area around the buttons has gone smooth and shiny from to many rhythm games.

Always loved this colour scheme as well as the subtle splat marks, always wanted to play spatoon but by the time i got my switch it had been out ages and i wouldn't have stood a chance online. Might be tempted to try splat 3 when it comes out i rarely ever play multiplayer online stuff but they look like fun games.

Comment

Another fun arrival been waiting for this for ages

Comment

Forum first there, I think? Definitely keen to hear some impressions!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Forum first there, I think? Definitely keen to hear some impressions!
                              Will be trying later but the thing is really nice to hold, it feels quality. Even the setup is really charming outdoing even nintendo with the silly little touches in the menus.

Comment

Over the last few days i have been doing a semi recent trawl through amazon uk in the switch games section clicking through 100+ pages as i have discovered there's a whole library of games that don't get reported on or advertised it's like been back in the DS era finding obscure but really fun games. Have them slowly trickling through....

Today i struck gold, this was £9.95 for a new copy

Some games just click with me, when i opened the box i read the left bit of the case it's like some sappy friendship greeting card

Then i flipped up the customer support slip on the right & was greeted with this

I have been laughing my head off the game is so janky and yet so well made too i love the level designs and world, controlling a shopping cart with man and a goat screaming to change direction is just fun. Deffo made by a UK dev the humour is spot on and the game is set in a parody of the UK highstreet spotted a poundland parody called beanland where you have to go in and destroy the towers of heinz beans before making it to the checkout or the lidl parody at the end called pidl. Seems if you go down the back alleys of the street there's hidden levels based off video games already found a parody sonic 2 bonus level and a time shifting superhot level. Not sure how long it will be till the screaming gets to me but so far it's fun luckily you can turn down the fx if it gets to you

Sod it just watch the video

Comment

Working...
                                X