No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, Supermarket Shriek is great fun - I played that ages back on Game Pass and really enjoyed it. The British humour is great and the gameplay works well

Comment

And another one arrived today. I remember playing the demo of this on x360 and liking it but i couldn't play as it had huge black borders i couldn't turn off and i still had my rear projection tv back then so i didn't want to get lines burnt into the screen. Totally forgot about it till i spotted it on amazon, it looks stunning on switch the artstyle and the set pieces as you constantly go through the level changing perspective it's look reminds me of solatorobo/tail concerto not quite a bullet hell shmup but really challenging all the same glad i finally have it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Another day another arrival as at the moment i can't seem to stop myself buying switch controller related stuff, wanted this edition for a while was gonna get one from japan as it was reasonably priced compared to the scalpers in the uk marking them right up but i found a seller on ebay that must have not gotten the scalper message as he was selling this new one for pretty much retail price so i grabbed it as my other pro controller is starting to look pretty worn as there's a few thousand hours clocked in on that one the area around the buttons has gone smooth and shiny from to many rhythm games.

Always loved this colour scheme as well as the subtle splat marks, always wanted to play spatoon but by the time i got my switch it had been out ages and i wouldn't have stood a chance online. Might be tempted to try splat 3 when it comes out i rarely ever play multiplayer online stuff but they look like fun games.
        I have that one from when Splatoon 2 came out! I rotate between that and regular black one.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          I rotate between that and regular black one.
          Been giggling to myself for about a minute now imagining this in a more literal sense than intended.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Been giggling to myself for about a minute now imagining this in a more literal sense than intended.
            If you can't mix up the colours, where's the fun??

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              If you can't mix up the colours, where's the fun??
              I think Fuse means that you literally are spinning around between a pair of pro controllers Like a Kryss powered motor.

Comment

Had to get this as a TMNT fan.

I'll have to get some friends together to play this with.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  I think Fuse means that you literally are spinning around between a pair of pro controllers Like a Kryss powered motor.
                  Don't worry, I'm well aware!

Comment

Still giggling at the thought, for what it's worth.

Anyway, some recent bits:

Comment

Still giggling at the thought, for what it's worth.

Anyway, some recent bits:

Deaths door is amazing, Lake on the other hand bored me to death

have you played either yet? I'm really tempted to pick up deaths door as it will disappear from gamepass soon no doubt.

Comment

Yeah I've heard Lake is not for everyone... Death's Door I'm hoping to get to soon though. Currently working on nirvanA Initiative, and likely onto Koumajou Remilia and/or Live-a-Live after. It's a busy time for me!

Comment

Yeah I've heard Lake is not for everyone... Death's Door I'm hoping to get to soon though. Currently working on nirvanA Initiative, and likely onto Koumajou Remilia and/or Live-a-Live after. It's a busy time for me!
                          It's not without its charm, i can see why people like it as it was quite relaxing driving about dropping off letters in this sleepy lake town. the pace was just to slow for me it had me drifting off to sleep while playing. When i woke up my poor mail ladys van was at the bottom of the lake and she had drowned*

*you cant drive into the lake i am a liar

Comment

Few more arrivals today

Also this too, had no idea burgertime even made it to the switch. It's one of my huge childhood arcade faves, annoyingly it only got retail release in usa luckily amazon com was selling it via amazon uk. Shame they gave Peter Pepper kirby style angry eyes but the art & animation are pretty nice all the same.
                            Last edited by importaku; 04-08-2022, 12:48.

Comment

Another pickup, love this game on PS4 decided to double dip & get it for portable play.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                                It's not without its charm, i can see why people like it as it was quite relaxing driving about dropping off letters in this sleepy lake town. the pace was just to slow for me it had me drifting off to sleep while playing. When i woke up my poor mail ladys van was at the bottom of the lake and she had drowned*

*you cant drive into the lake i am a liar
                                Shame Lake isn't on the Switch, I would play that.

Comment

Working...
                                X