No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I was watching Jeff Gerstmann playing that a few weeks back. Seems like a pretty fun game!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Oh I was watching Jeff Gerstmann playing that a few weeks back. Seems like a pretty fun game!
      It's a little buggy here & there but there's a patch incoming very soon. it's an amazing amount of fun funneled over 20+ hours into i love the aesthetics and the upgrade mechanics. The arcades themselves are a lot of fun too there's some nice fake clones of real arcade machines. Pacman, missile attack, mr driller, DDR, puzzle bobble, arkanoid and quite a few more.

Comment

Decided to upgrade my switch as the splatoon one is amazing and my current mario red limited edition is not an oled, so that will now be carefully retired and put back in it's box as an emergency backup and splatoon will become the in use one. As i play handheld a lot as i use mine every day at work i'll get to enjoy the screen. I love how small the oled style boxes are they are super compact, also got some tempered glass screen protectors as i find them a lot better to use when i'm playing rhythm stuff as i can slide my fingers around.

I'll do some proper pics at weekend once i have put the screen protector on as i don't want to handle the screen as it will attract dust, The joycons though are stunning, the backs are actually milky translucent plastic however the camera doesn't quite pick it up.

The act of system transferring fills me with dread, this time i'll have to remember to download the animal crossing save transfer tool before i start. Gonna have to refresh myself on exactly how to do it all with minimal downloading/updating as i don't want to have to go through 228 switch games for updates.

Comment

Really nice man. That's a great LE.

Comment

Thanks, the irony been i have never actually played any splatoon game will be picking up the 3rd one as i always wanted to play but i missed out on so many events and updates that it felt weird to jump in on number 2 when everyone would be way in front. Loved the artstyle of the games hence me wanting this design as it's really well done. The only other one that i was tempted to get was the animal crossing one, there hasn't been many others that got my interest as i wasn't interested in the monster hunter & pokemon ones.
            Last edited by importaku; 31-08-2022, 17:19.

Comment

Lots of people I know picked up that Splatoon 3 console, on top of the general quality of the OLED model, the dock and JoyCons look really nice too. Solid upgrade!

Recent bits!

Completely forgot about the Slug set, and given my mail filter's been a little on the aggressive side, I didn't even see the dispatch note, so it was quite a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Lots of people I know picked up that Splatoon 3 console, on top of the general quality of the OLED model, the dock and JoyCons look really nice too. Solid upgrade!

Recent bits!

Completely forgot about the Slug set, and given my mail filter's been a little on the aggressive side, I didn't even see the dispatch note, so it was quite a pleasant surprise.
                The Ascent *Chef's kiss*

Also the use of the Dualsense for it is really nice.

Comment

Managed to pick this up from GAME for £17.99 brand new, they've had it at £49.99 for an age. I was waiting for it to drop below about £20 anywhere, looks like they're the cheapest in the country for the moment. Also managed to get them to grab a sealed one from a drawer rather than the (insane) system they have where they pull all the contents of the game out of the drawer and re-seal it themselves with a sticker.

Looking forward to actually playing Sakura Wars instead of just humming the theme to myself when I'm in the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Thanks, the irony been i have never actually played any splatoon game will be picking up the 3rd one as i always wanted to play but i missed out on so many events and updates that it felt weird to jump in on number 2 when everyone would be way in front. Loved the artstyle of the games hence me wanting this design as it's really well done. The only other one that i was tempted to get was the animal crossing one, there hasn't been many others that got my interest as i wasn't interested in the monster hunter & pokemon ones.
                    Nice. We want that one too, but we just switched from the Neon OLED to a white one. Bad timing. We'll make do with the new Pro Controller instead.

Hit us up if you go online with it. The single-player is honestly meaty enough, but playing online rarely leads to frustration unless you have ranking to lose. Matches are short and there isn't much room for dickheads in any capacity.

Comment

Couple of new arrivals today, bought rive digitally as it was £2 absolutely loved it so i went looking to see if it got a physical release seems it did but from one of the expensive routes as i missed ordering it. Luckily a used copy on ebay for not a huge amount no way i was paying £100+ for a sealed copy just wanted it in physical form. Plus some splatoon 3 stuff, seems the nintendo store chucked in a bag & pin for ordering from them had no idea but was a nice bonus i love the design of the bag material.

bonus freebie stuff

Comment

Can never have too many horror games as spooky season gets closer

Comment

One import one one regular, been eagerly waiting for my physical of unpacking from limited run, love the extra slipcase for it. Also super cheap puyopuyo tetris 2 turned up today.

Also wanted to use the amiibo functionality in splatoon 3 but for moment i don't fancy spending over £100 getting all the splatoon amiibo figures so this is the next best thing. Some really well made cards for 17 of the amiibo it's not all of them but pretty much nearly all released ones, at some point i'll get originals in future as i like picking them up.

The print quality is really nice, i know some of these knockoffs have some dubious quality printwork but not these,

Comment

Really like that slipcase for Unpacking. Still need to play that. It's cursor-driven, right? I think I might play it on PC.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              Really like that slipcase for Unpacking. Still need to play that. It's cursor-driven, right? I think I might play it on PC.
                              yup you play with cursor, wish they would have let you use mouse to control on switch version would have been less clunky.

Comment

Recentish arrivals over here.

Went from having bought none of 'Super Rare' releases to getting four in a row - very impressed with the titles they've secured lately, and also very impressed you go from a Thursday 'launch' to having the game in your postbox on Monday.

Have tried the Backbone briefly, and while it certainly feels quite good in the hands and has some neat features (see: 3.5 jack and a lightning connection on the device), the software might be what breaks me on this. Part of this is their own software immediately hawking a subscription service to you - which it comes with a year's free trial of, but costs £44.99 after this - and part of this is how reliable the PS remote play app is. I'll perhaps try and post some more detailed impressions later once I've tinkered some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X