No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The device looks good but that subscription, which I just googled, sounds like some bull****. Interested to hear how you get on with streaming games.

Comment

Subscription? I thought it was just a controller that you plug your phone into for remote play.

Comment

It is that, but there's also an app, and it wastes no time whatsoever in introducing you to its membership perks - https://playbackbone.com/gb/backbone-plus/

Looking at it a bit more, I'm not sure that there's anything I'm particularly worried about losing in a years' time if I don't carry on the sub, but it's not a great first impression when you plug the thing in for the first time and it gives you the impression that a subscription's going to be necessary.

Comment

Nothing fancy today just something cheap and fun, not really into the platformer type lego games like the starwars or harry potter stuff but i do love the building lego type stuff. Enjoyed builders journey and this looks like a mashup of lego & minecraft the controls are a bit clunky but i'm actually really enjoying it so far. Pretty tempted by the upcoming lego bricklayers tales too.

Comment

Recent pickups. Giving Cyberpunk 2077 a go at long last.

Comment

Another addition just in time for the weekend. Let the voyeurism commence.

Comment

Wouldn't you rather play the game?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Wouldn't you rather play the game?
                  If i have time for that too

Comment

Erm why did nobody tell me superliminal got a physical release????? i absolutely LOVE this game, i only found out by accident as the touryst is getting a physical on thurs from super rare games and i saw superliminal in the relase lineup all sold out. Had to pay £10+ markup on the original price but thankfully not too wallet busting. Already have it in digital form on PS4 & switch but i wasn't going to turn down a physical release
                    Last edited by importaku; 10-10-2022, 22:00.

Comment

Got through my (signed) copy of Gamesmaster: The Oral History. Had a quick read of the Robbie Williams foreward, and a skim through the rest of the pages, mainly giggling at the pictures.

Going to make an effort to actually read this one, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        Going to make an effort to actually read this one, I think.
                        Has "A Handheld History" made it out of the packaging yet? I really like the look of that one.

Comment

It's open and it's on the bottom shelf of the coffee table! I have not read any.

I have failed you.

Comment

I've still not opened my Handheld History book yet...

Comment

My Super Famicom: The Box Art Collection is still sealed after getting it early 2016.

Comment

YEAH

Comment

Working...
                                X