• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!

Gabe Newell comin atcha
    Watch your step kid, connect your deck kid

Comment

Gone all super casual, now a basic bitch gamer felt like playing inside some more lego, lego movie 2 has same mechanics as lego worlds does so i decided to mess around with that one not in it for the story at all. City undercover already completed now, enjoyed it quite a lot and i like jurassic park. Also my copy of superliminal turned up too.

However i also discovered there's a collectors version of superliminal so now i own 2 copies one standard one collectors, it's something i couldn't pass up on as i'm not kidding when i say it's one of my fave puzzle games ever i love the levels they are so cozy to play around in. It was a shock it even getting a physical release let alone something a bit more fancy, some nice bit's n bobs in the box plus it has an amazing lenticular cover too.

Last edited by importaku; 15-12-2022, 22:05.

Comment

Game 260 arrived earlier than i was expecting, still stoked this finally got a physical release.

Comment

It would seem that ROM have got their printing woes resolved

Here's the thing with this one - I actually have read sections of this one already! Numerous excerpts went up on Polygon and I was keeping right up to date with them as they came. That counts, right? Right?

Comment

Comment

Good old CeX

Comment

Haha! Awesome!

EDIT: Just checked and there are none close to me unless I want to haul arse on the tube bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  Good old CeX

Good you got it early, plenty of time for the 150gb download… seeing as the disc has just literally 70mb of data on it.

I’m going to have that pain myself tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Good old CeX

Interestingly digital users have been able to play the campaign early since a week ago, and multiplayer isn't unlocked until tomorrow so this is one of those situations where getting the physical edition early doesn't actually net any benefits beyond having a physical disc if that's your preference.

Hoping the spec ops is better than MW2019 this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                      Interestingly digital users have been able to play the campaign early since a week ago, and multiplayer isn't unlocked until tomorrow so this is one of those situations where getting the physical edition early doesn't actually net any benefits beyond having a physical disc if that's your preference.
                      The physical edition did unlock the single-player campaign yesterday. I suppose the benefits for me were a few trades made it £9 and I got a day ahead of the 100+gb downloads.

Comment

I liked how they did the 'Road to release' across the course of a month for this game, with the pre-order beta weekend, then the open cross-platform beta weekend the following week, then single player unlocking for digital preorders the week after, then finally the full game unlocking today.

Not sure if that's how they always do it or what, but I thought it was a cool idea. I would've have gotten involved more with it had I not been busy on some of the weekends so unable to take advantage of the digital preorder benefits.

My nearest CEXs are both showing as no stock atm, irritatingly. Would like a few multiplayer rounds tonight. Since I missed all the digital preorder benefit stuff, I want a physical from CEX purely so I can trade in a couple of bits against it and bring the cost down.

Comment

Comment

Few more additions to switch library.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                                Best 2D hand drawn sprites of any game ever!

Comment

Working...
                                X