No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new one's just gone up for pre-order today, whereas I just got to opening the last one.

Comment

I thought this day would never come but here we are finally cuphead is no longer trapped to the digital realm. Now i own this masterpiece 4 times lol. Digitally on PC/PS4/SW and now a physical copy too

Even as a standard release MDHR tried to make it as nice as possible has lovey inner artwork i'm tempted to reverse the cover they also included a cuphead club card and 6 comic strip cards, i made sure to carefully peel off the DLC sticker on the plastic wrap to save, now lives in the case. Something i used to do from the DS era if the sticker was especially nice.

Last edited by importaku; 06-12-2022, 17:58.

Comment

Been eagerly waiting for this

Comment

Arrived at the back end of last week.

Comment

That’s nice! What kind of stick and switches does it use?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
              That’s nice! What kind of stick and switches does it use?
              Hori Hayabusa stick and Kuro buttons, but I'm swapping them out for an LS-32-01 and some OBSF-30's.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Was never much of an Atari guy, but this set is meant to be fab.

Wow you got Tactics Ogre early I’m sure my Digital purchase earlier said December.

Comment

I thought Dragon Quest Treasures had got lost in the post for a minute there, but it turned up eventually.

Comment

Won't bother posting a pic but I picked up a white Switch OLED. It came with Mario Kart Live and Splatoon 3 but I'll probably sell those to offset some of the cost.

Bit annoyed that I had to redownload all of my game update data but it only took a few hours, painless transition otherwise.

Screen looks grand and the battery life should be double that of my Let's Go OG unit.

Comment

Old and new arrivals

Comment

Missed out on the cheap version annoyingly, so i had to go for steel book one as it was only one left with stock but this turned up today.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                          Arrived at the back end of last week.

Did this one come in from Japan as well?

I think that’s going to be the cheapest route for me looking at local marketplace asking prices.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            Did this one come in from Japan as well?

I think that’s going to be the cheapest route for me looking at local marketplace asking prices.
                            Nope. Ebay. Still cost me a pretty penny but it's soooooo nice, especially now it has an LS-32-01 and OBSF's in it. Currently waiting on a reply for a PS3 model from someone in the US as well. Essentially I want one of every model stick Hori did for the PS3 & 4.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                              Essentially I want one of every model stick Hori did for the PS3 & 4.
                              Genki still have PS3 HRAPs in stock

Japanese imported video games for Saturn, Mega Drive, Playstation, Dreamcast, Famicom etc. Buy console games online.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                Genki still have PS3 HRAPs in stock

https://www.genkivideogames.com/real...hardware/hp307
                                Yeah, but those are dirt cheap on Yahoo Auctions and I'm currently looking at a few bits from Japan, so I'll probably pick one up. Really after a Fighting Stick V3 and N3-SA and eyeing those up now as they are pocket change over there.

Comment

Working...
                                X