X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

I picked this up as well. Apparently the disk is a coaster and most the data needs to be downloaded. So that’s another Single player game dead when EA turn the servers off.

Comment

155gb?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
            155gb?!
            Day one patch on PC is 125GB, and the game there is still broken. We might like physical medias as much as we want, but original discs will be worthless within 10 years, and people will have to download patched ISOs to run on modded consoles.

Comment

Data miners will probably find a host of garbage assets on this.

Comment

It’s **** like this that makes me believe any discs after the 360 / PS3 are almost pointless as Day 1 patches either contain high priority fixes and as I’m sure a lot of us have forgotten, some games only allowed you to play online and if you didn’t buy it new, you couldn’t enter the scratch off card that allowed your account to play online. It really was and still is, a shambles.

Personally, that’s why I’m very happy to buy modern games digitally as I don’t believe any disc based content will be worth their salt in 10 years time, as servers shut down etc.

All hail emulation as our saviour!

Comment

The disc either contains only an activation code, or it'll hold the base launch game which might be worth something to game historions, but not as an actual product to play later.
                  NMS is a prime example. The original disc contains a game that is bearly recognisable to the current one.

Comment

Couple more pickups, now on twitters hate list

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Couple more pickups, now on twitters hate list
                      here i am wondering what the devs of Lost in play did to upset the twaterverse

Comment

Just the one purchase for me lately, which has just totally blown my gaming budget for the rest of the year

Comment

Nice! How much did that set you back?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            Nice! How much did that set you back?
                            In total about £1175 with delivery. Came with 3 sets of buttons - two sets of OBSF-30's and a set of the GODAWFUL Seimitsu PS-14- G's, 3 JLF's, that installed panel, an empty 6 button one and a 1P Capcom panel, as well as all the art, two Zero-Pi Fighting Boards, some taito coasters, a Taito ashtray and loads of extra spare parts.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                              In total about £1175 with delivery. Came with 3 sets of buttons - two sets of OBSF-30's and a set of the GODAWFUL Seimitsu PS-14- G's, 3 JLF's, that installed panel, an empty 6 button one and a 1P Capcom panel, as well as all the art, two Zero-Pi Fighting Boards, some taito coasters, a Taito ashtray and loads of extra spare parts.
                              That’s a nice cabinet… If the ashtray can be fixed to the cabinet, old school style, then it will make a good mobile phone holder Unless you intend to have cigarette burn mark and ash all over such a lovely set up. Please say you won’t…

Comment

Someone's finally taking this thread seriously*. Good work!

*to other posters: I jest

Comment

Working...
                                X