Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh **** I forgot Pikmin was out today! lol

My retailer never even sent me the SMS the mother****ers.

Comment

Pikmin day woop!

Comment

Went into town yesterday and the game shop has closed down. lol.

I had to go to the big electronics superstore instead, and they had just one copy left.

Comment

Few more arrivals, unfortunately picked a turd with starsand i love survival games but the ui in this game is frustrating i shouldn't have to do a google search to figure out what to do to even get through the tutorial a few minutes into the game. I'll persevere but holy hell it makes a really bad first impression, Subnautica this ain't. At least bugsnax is a lot more fun.

And this is todays highlight gimmick finally been another chance to show the world what the famicom could really do, this game was beyond it's time with both game physics & music. Still a lot of fun to play even now and best of all it means everyone can play it legit without having to fork over a ton of money for a vintage copy.

Also has a reversible cover for the rancid scandanavian cover art (shudder)
          Last edited by importaku; 31-07-2023, 15:12.

Comment

Oh wow, impressed that you've got that in hand so quick - all of the other releases I was looking at are clearly still months away!

Some recent new bits from me:

Comment

Recent in-generation purchases. A rare event last few years for me, but making the most of 4k!

Thanks to @Strider for the Vinted recommendation in RG magazine. I got this for less than £5 delivered, still sealed! Shame the disc doesn’t actually have the game on it, but looks good on the shelf at least.

Then there’s this curiosity. Retro, not retro (I’d say retro)? After I discovered about these case variants I had have at least one. Another Vinted bargain, this. I’ve seen Bully Scholarship Edition in a similar case at a local CeX but the case is slightly damaged and it’s a slightly steep £15 so I hesitated.

Last edited by egparadigm; 05-08-2023, 16:42.

Comment

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post
                I've git a few game with the Xbox One / 360 logo on them. Never paid any notice to that before but now that I look at it it seem so strange.

Comment

Latest 2 arrivals, took ages for a copy of atari mania to surface on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                    I've git a few game with the Xbox One / 360 logo on them. Never paid any notice to that before but now that I look at it it seem so strange.
                    Yeah tis very strange. See this reddit thread and youtube vid:https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/com...e_an_xbox_one/
                    #xbox #xboxcollecting #xboxserriesxAre you a Xbox collector? in this video we talk about the weird Xbox 360 subsetXbox 360 / Xbox One dual caseAssassin's C...

(Can never figure out youtube embeds for this forum!)

Comment

Paste just the part of the URL that comes after the = sign and add [ youtube ] before and [ /youtube ] after it (without the spaces).

Comment

You can also just put the full URL in [ video ] tags.

Comment

Thanks both, I’ll hopefully remember next time!

Comment

Been waiting for this to turn up today, never played tunic before it so i'm looking forward to getting stuck in. The box set fangamer released is really nice the outer slip case is foil printed and it comes bundled with many goodies including a really cool replica of the in game instruction book, although i have a proper hard back version of that coming at end of month when fangamer ships those out.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Been waiting for this to turn up today, never played tunic before it so i'm looking forward to getting stuck in. The box set fangamer released is really nice the outer slip case is foil printed and it comes bundled with many goodies including a really cool replica of the in game instruction book, although i have a proper hard back version of that coming at end of month when fangamer ships those out.

I posted in the first play thread how i completely missed how to make myself more powerful don't make the same mistake as me as it spoiled the game quite a bit and i feel like i could of been made more obvious.

Comment

Some new, some discounted, some forgotten pre-orders.

Comment

Working...
                                X