Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo, nice gets ^^^

Comment

Can't post a pic of this as it's sadly digital for now but picked up this today from the eshop. A game that rekindles the fun monkey ball used to bring me before sega majorly screwed up the franchise & turned it to trash. The physics in this are a delight the marble controls like a dream at blistering speeds, seems there is a ton of content from what i have tried so far, a perfect arcadey time trial pick up & play kind of game

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Some new, some discounted, some forgotten pre-orders.
        Nice
        What's the Espa 2 set?

Neil

Comment

It's the Limited Run set from over here - contains a chiptune arrange CD, a poster and a steelbook. Sold out now, but similar set still coming later this year on their Japanese arm SDX.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Can't post a pic of this as it's sadly digital for now but picked up this today from the eshop. A game that rekindles the fun monkey ball used to bring me before sega majorly screwed up the franchise & turned it to trash. The physics in this are a delight the marble controls like a dream at blistering speeds, seems there is a ton of content from what i have tried so far, a perfect arcadey time trial pick up & play kind of game
            ****!

Do you know if this is the sequel to the wonderful Marble Blast Ultra on Xbox 360? I adored that game on early XBLA and believe it was made my a solo Developer based on the Isle of Wight here in the UK.

It was a fantastic game and was gutted when I heard they closed. Not sure if this is made by the same Developer or a clearly spiritual successor to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
              ****!

Do you know if this is the sequel to the wonderful Marble Blast Ultra on Xbox 360? I adored that game on early XBLA and believe it was made my a solo Developer based on the Isle of Wight here in the UK.

It was a fantastic game and was gutted when I heard they closed. Not sure if this is made by the same Developer or a clearly spiritual successor to it.
              From what i have read up it's the very same people who did the previous ones. I REALLY wish it had a physical release to save this one from the same fate as all digital games end up having.
              Marble It Up! UltraAvailable Now!Nintendo Switch - Xbox One and Xbox Series X|SPlayStation 4/5 - Steam/SteamDeck - Epic Game Store https://youtu.be/o97pRit7kZ8 Marble It Up! Ultra is the pinnacle of marble platforming – fresh from the minds and history behind Marble It Up! and Marble Blast. World-class level design, buttery-smooth controls, a vast single-player campaign and…

The switch version i can confirm runs like a dream rock solid 60fps at crazy speeds.
              Last edited by importaku; 20-08-2023, 12:53.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                From what i have read up it's the very same people who did the previous ones. I REALLY wish it had a physical release to save this one from the same fate as all digital games end up having.
                Marble It Up! UltraAvailable Now!Nintendo Switch - Xbox One and Xbox Series X|SPlayStation 4/5 - Steam/SteamDeck - Epic Game Store https://youtu.be/o97pRit7kZ8 Marble It Up! Ultra is the pinnacle of marble platforming – fresh from the minds and history behind Marble It Up! and Marble Blast. World-class level design, buttery-smooth controls, a vast single-player campaign and…

The switch version i can confirm runs like a dream rock solid 60fps at crazy speeds.
                That's epic to hear!

Seriously, thank you so much for posting that! I have very fond memories of that game and thought we'll never get another one. Oddly, just noticed they have Marble Blast Classic listed on the eShop along with Marble Blast Ultra.

Either way, added Marble Blast Ultra to my wish list, will pick it up soon!

Comment

These turned up today. Haven't opened them yet, but am quietly hoping by the time the NGPC adapters start shipping for the Analogue Pocket, they'll be supported by the dock if they're not already.

Comment

It's the Limited Run set from over here - contains a chiptune arrange CD, a poster and a steelbook. Sold out now, but similar set still coming later this year on their Japanese arm SDX.
                    Thanks buddy
                    Only reason I asked was because I ordered the standard game but with the Arcade Cabinet accessory so still waiting for it to ship & wasn't sure if you'd done the same & they were on their way

Looks like I'm still a while off getting my one lol

Have to let me know how it plays though

Neil

Comment

1 coin PC and many more gaming pickups plus YOUR buys as well!

Comment

Just one arrival this week, orbital bullet turned up from super rare games i got pretty lucky with the trading card pack not only pulled the full art card but the rare foil full art card.

Comment

Tune & Fairweather's Abyssal Archive, an in-depth discussion about Dark Souls' lore.
                          They could have splurged for a solid cardboard box and maybe I wouldn't have arrived with bent borders.

Comment

^^ MEGA annoying!! FFS. I hate seeing that.

At least you can read it without worrying too much about applying more imperfections. :/ That’s how I always look at these kind of deliveries.

I had vol.2 of the IDW TMNT series sent to us five times last Christmas before forcing myself into satisfaction with a 7/10, thanks to Amazon not giving a toss about sufficient packaging.
                            Last edited by dataDave; 27-08-2023, 10:25.

Comment

Yeah that's infuriating - and just as much as I saw the book and went "oh that's cool, I didn't know that existed", I'm also wondering if I want to go through the same frustration if I can only buy it direct from a publisher who doesn't know how to package their own products. I feel like Bitmap Books are worth highlighting here as the gold standard, with their top notch packaging with protectors on the corners and so on.

Sword of the Vagrant arrived this week, and while I remember it having quite lavish art style, caught me a little off guard when I started flicking through the artbook. It's like they took the character design from Code of Princess and then heaped on a heavy spoonful of Vanillaware

Also found myself paying a visit to the Bamco location that's popped up in Camden. Ground floor has a loooot of gachapon machines and a small arcade, whereas upstairs there's a room with dedicated setups for the One Piece card game and then a store for Japanese stationary, anime figures, and the like. They did not have a lot of games on sale, but they did have this one.

Comment

Yeah that's infuriating - and just as much as I saw the book and went "oh that's cool, I didn't know that existed", I'm also wondering if I want to go through the same frustration if I can only buy it direct from a publisher who doesn't know how to package their own products. I feel like Bitmap Books are worth highlighting here as the gold standard, with their top notch packaging with protectors on the corners and so on.
                                I've contacted T&F support, hopefuly I'll be able to get a replacement box. Apparently I'm not the only one and it seems T&F aren't particularly happy with the shipping company.

Sword of the Vagrant arrived this week, and while I remember it having quite lavish art style, caught me a little off guard when I started flicking through the artbook. It's like they took the character design from Code of Princess and then heaped on a heavy spoonful of Vanillaware
                                That's Yang Xiao Long from RWBY...I remember seeing SotV a few years ago when it released on PC and the first impression was Odin Sphere + RWBY, glad it got a release on other platforms and it's getting a bit of press, it's not a bad game. Got a Switch copy myself, I'm going to give it a go after Pikmin 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X