Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
    Apart from Bloodborne is better than every game on Xbox One put together.
    I'd rather be playing the new Tomb Raider than Bloodborne and I have both consoles. After getting about half way through Bloodborne and really trying to stick with it, it just wasn't for me. But then for me this also applies to Halo, Forza and Gears as well.

If anything was going to tip me over to playing my PS4 more at the moment would be Uncharted Collection, Last of us remaster and the Final Fantasy X/X-2 remaster that I have sat collecting dust but that's nothing we aint seen before on PS3.

Even though PS4 is selling in buckets Xbox for me Xbox is currently the best place to play games and thats even before I start talking about the pad and xbox live. I wont mention the WiiU xmas drought.
    Last edited by djtickle; 02-12-2015, 09:51.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      Apart from Bloodborne is better than every game on Xbox One put together.
      Rather play Forza myself.

Comment

They are both pretty much the same systems. One is more powerful and has sold better, the other has a few more exclusives. That gap will be closing in 2016 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
          They are both pretty much the same systems. One is more powerful and has sold better, the other has a few more exclusives. That gap will be closing in 2016 anyway.
          Where you getting those figures from? Only source I could find that made it easy to count up (wikipedia) shows PS4 with 117 exclusives and XBone with 54. Not saying that's right BTW. WiiU has over 300 exclusives so I'm not really sure what that says about anything anyway!

Comment

He's probably only counting exclusives that are worth a crap.

Comment

To be fair I'm not looking at indie games or crap games.

Comment

Also posted on retro pick ups;

Really happy with these. Cost just over ?50 for the lot in various auctions. FE2 and Koudelka are absolute mint. So happy with Koudelka as I've never even seen a US copy of it before.

Comment

No idea what Koudelka is, but that Tekken 3 cover hurts my eyes.

Comment

It's greatest hits but it was cheap I'll pick up a black label when I see one.

Koudelka is an RPG from Sacnoth that's set in Wales. It's a mixture of Resident Evil style navigation with a turn based battle system as the fighting mechanic. It's the precursor to the Shadow Hearts games, and the story directly ties into them. It's quite little known but really very good !

Comment

Heh, that was the plan with my Gran Turismo 2! If English isn't essential then I tend to go NTSC-J myself.

I have two friends that are big on that genre of game so I might have to point their attention toward Koudelka.

Comment

I was really surprised to hear voices when I played Koudelka.

I love the fear effect series. Wish the third never got canned

Comment

ANOTHER SYSTEM SELLER

and some other stuff. I left the witcher expansion package under my desk when it was delivered, completely forgot about it and opened the box today!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Heh, that was the plan with my Gran Turismo 2! If English isn't essential then I tend to go NTSC-J myself.

I have two friends that are big on that genre of game so I might have to point their attention toward Koudelka.
                            Don't, because I've been meaning to pick up an NTSC copy for ages.

Comment

I've started a rush for Koudelka!!

Odd really, as I said, I've never even seen a U.S. copy before I'd bought this- I was started to wonder if it was even released over there.

Comment

I've been wary of it because Shadow Hearts is utter garbage. The supposedly amazing story is great if you're 12 and don't know any better. Pity as the actual battles and art are great.

Comment

Working...
                                X