No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how much you paid for Umihara Bazooka, but it'd be always too much.

Comment

It was a 3 games for €66 bundle so could have been worse.

Comment

Just a few stragglers this week of stuff i have been meaning to pick up for a while.

Comment

The last of the stuff in the post has arrived one older shmup that i missed when limited run sold it as i had no idea so i had to grab it off ebay, thankfully not one of the stupidly priced copies.

Comment

Got myself some cheap Series X games from Amazon Japan this week.
            ​​​​​​I'd never heard of any of these but took a chance due to the cheap prices.
            I've only played and completed the Observer in a day. Such a short game but also trully ****ed up as well! The game really put the chills down me. Oh, and it features Rutger Hauer.

​​

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              I don't know how much you paid for Umihara Bazooka, but it'd be always too much.
              You weren't kidding. Started playing it last night. It's really low effort, I'm amazed it got all the way to a physical release.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                The last of the stuff in the post has arrived one older shmup that i missed when limited run sold it as i had no idea so i had to grab it off ebay, thankfully not one of the stupidly priced copies.
                Danmaku Unlimited 3 is another shockingly solid shooter.

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                You weren't kidding. Started playing it last night. It's really low effort, I'm amazed it got all the way to a physical release.
                Another short evening and you'll be done with it too...if you haven't already completed it. At least the suffering doesn't last long.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

Another short evening and you'll be done with it too...if you haven't already completed it. At least the suffering doesn't last long.
                  Can't see me going back to it to be honest. Better putting my game time into something more enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                  X