Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Picked up A History of handheld from Amazon
      Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Not the best print quality but its fairly comprehensive.
      Last edited by huxley; 16-12-2023, 14:24.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
        Picked up A History of handheld from Amazon
        Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Not the best print quality but it’s fairly comprehensive.
        And my since passed away dog is in the credits

Comment

Can’t do pics as I don’t know how Physical bombrush cyberfunk arrived from iam8bit

Comment

Picked up the Romero Doom guy book - DOOM Guy: Life in First Person is the long-awaited autobiography of John Romero. — Romero​
            Looking forward to getting into this. I recently reread Masters of Doom by David Kushner which is a good read also.

Masters Of Doom: How two guys created an empire and transformed pop culture: Amazon.co.uk: Kushner, David: 9780749924898: Books​

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
              Can’t do pics as I don’t know how Physical bombrush cyberfunk arrived from iam8bit
              Pics plz. Stick them on here, copy the pretagged text and paste. Or just paste the link if that’s too hard.

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

Nothing major this week as most of my stuff is trapped in Japan till after the new year as there's no way i'm risking the post till the madness calms down. Wasn't going to say no to a second copy of world of horror with the nicer box art & extra goodies inside.

Comment

Star Trek Prodigy is something that I have low expectations for, had to get it because I'm a huge Star Trek fan. Sonic Superstars on the other hand I have high expectations.

Comment

Just one for this weekend been waiting eagerly for this one to finally arrive.

Comment

Comment

It's me, entering a message with at least five characters.

Comment

Couple of domestic & a couple of imports today.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            It's me, entering a message with at least five characters.

Another Code is on Switch now?

Comment

Holly crap, a series X physical release that I'm interested in. I may not have bought Alan Wake 2, Tokyo Ghostwire, hightbeat whatever it's called or others but at least Sega have brought out Like a Dragon 8 physically! Still had a 49GB update mind you plus the discs 40 odd GB of data.

Comment

Working...
                              X