No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koudelka, although SH follows on from it directly, had a completely different tone to it.

It's very dark and plays more like a Resi game for the most part. It has a much more self contained and character driven story. I initially didn't know they were related until I played Shadow Hearts and it directly referred to this by name. But yeah, Shadow Hearts does have some juvenile stuff in it, iirc Koudelka doesn't have any of that, and it's played much more straight and dark.

It's hard though. Supplies are scarce, and the game has a tendency to drop save points AFTER big boss battles rather than before.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
      ANOTHER SYSTEM SELLER

and some other stuff. I left the witcher expansion package under my desk when it was delivered, completely forgot about it and opened the box today!
      Let me know how you find the 3DS Dragonball Z game...I'm still looking for a reason to keep my 3DS

Neil

Comment

Let me know how you find the other 3DS games.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          Koudelka, although SH follows on from it directly, had a completely different tone to it.

It's very dark and plays more like a Resi game for the most part. It has a much more self contained and character driven story. I initially didn't know they were related until I played Shadow Hearts and it directly referred to this by name. But yeah, Shadow Hearts does have some juvenile stuff in it, iirc Koudelka doesn't have any of that, and it's played much more straight and dark.

It's hard though. Supplies are scarce, and the game has a tendency to drop save points AFTER big boss battles rather than before.
          Such a pity with Shadow Hearts. I wanted to love it so bad.

Comment

As usual, setting the trends for people to follow with New Style Boutique.

Comment

Ghost Blade Collector's Edition finally here!

Comment

Had a decent amount of games I kinda wanted in decent condition in town today.

And yes... I actually like Halo despite it being a Western game. Haven't played 4 yet but I loved Reach and can't wait to play it again!

Comment

I've had all if those games and the only gem is Alan Wake I guess Halo could be a gem series but to be honest I've never really gotten in to it. Nothing against the games but they just don't Don anything for me. Gears of War would be my choice when it comes to this type of futuristic was FPS.

Comment

I've been a big Halo fan since the first. Offline multiplayer co-op was good times. I never really got on with Gears myself - might go back to it!

Comment

Can't stand Alan Wake, I felt the entire game was so repetitive and sub standard.

Comment

I really enjoyed Lollipop Chainsaw. The gameplay wasn't as fluid as I'd hoped it'd be but I really liked the characters and the sense of humour it had. James Gunn should make another game.

Comment

All great games, not sure about shadow of the damned though never played that.

Comment

Series 2 binder arrived today, thankfully all pages normal & not screwed up. That's 2 complete sets stored away now. Just series 3 & 4 to go.

Comment

Had my Kickstarter Spectrum visual compendium book arrive this week...

It's beautiful so well put together

As a backer I also got all these goodies...

I also get my name in the book too

Couldn't be happier with it

The Spectrum is easily my most important gaming machine in history & as soon as this was announced I needed it in my life
                              Can't wait to sit down & have a good read of it now

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                                I also get my name in the book too
                                Curiously enough, that photo shows my name in the book too heh. Then again, I helped to proof it, so enjoy

(yes, yes, even as a Commodore head I still have a respect for the Speccy!)
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X