No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never played a Megaman game in my life but worth a punt for a deep sea diver (Smyths Toys).

Comment

Finally bought MS Apocalypse to finish the trilogy.

I sooooo want to like this game. I’m rubbish at RTS, so I’m hoping it’s not too difficult.

Comment

My Isabelle nendoroid finally arrived over the weekend. Placed her next to my Animal Crossing amiibos and figures.

Comment

That’s nice! I really like the display case.

Comment

I have 2 more of them [MENTION=12223]punio75[/MENTION] but sadly a lot of the other amiibos don't fit.

I have some other AC bits and bobs but not really to display. I need to get back into my AC card trading game!

Comment

Kind of a last minute purchase; it's rare for a new game to catch my attention out of the blue like that,

Comment

Waiting for mine to arrive. Hope it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

Kind of a last minute purchase; it's rare for a new game to catch my attention out of the blue like that,
                  Damm is this out, saw a preview a few weeks ago and thought "have to have it".

What's it like?

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Waiting for mine to arrive. Hope it's good.
                    Same here

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                    Damm is this out, saw a preview a few weeks ago and thought "have to have it".

What's it like?
                    I got that vibe as well. I won't be able to play it until the weekend but it should be good from everything I've seen.

Comment

Crap day at work arrived home to this, after seeing the trailer the other day i simply must play it as it's hillarious. The vr headset is warming up as i type. Hurrah for amazon 1 day shipping.

Comment

Comment

Got this from VERY for £23 so looking forward to getting some more classic on it

Comment

Raise you a Classic and 8Bitdo Adapter.

I paid £26.99 for the PS Classic from Currys/PC World and £12.88 for the 8Bitdo adapter although I already had a £10 Amazon voucher so chuffed to bits with this. Hopefully my Sandisk 128GB USB stick works as AutoBleem is going on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                              as AutoBleem is going on this.
                              ]
                              Same here was surprised at how easy it was to mod

Comment

I'm tempted to get on board now. Is anywhere on the high st still selling/stocking these at the new knock-down price?

Comment

Working...
                                X