No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The remaining missing animal forest amiibo cards arrived today, now have a totally complete collection. 406 cards for the main happy home designer series (plus promos) and then these. This set is all the new leaf welcome+ amiibo plus the 7-11 sanrio set plus the stickers.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      A pile of books arrived today along with a copy of new leaf for 3ds, the shipping cost a fortune thanks to the weight of these books they are stupidly big lol. Got one for new leaf as well as finally picking one up for happy home designer and the set of 4 design books for new leaf so i can mess around with clothing creation and other things.

Just look at how chunky these are you could kill someone with these

For anyone curious what the design books are like heres a random pic, i have some of these spanning back to the gamecube era most of the games have had these books in some form the earlier ones just with grids to copy out and what number colour pallet they used but the newer ones had QR codes in to make it way easier but you can still go oldschool and follow the templates if you like, i'm pretty sure i can move these over to the switch game too.

Still waiting for my complete set of welcome +amiibo cards and the also sanrio card set to turn up but they got busted by customs so i have a bill to pay before i get my hands on those but they were the last 2 sets i was missing to have every animal crossing amiibo card.
      And I realised this week that I must have given away my design book for the gamecube e+ game a few years back. Dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        And I realised this week that I must have given away my design book for the gamecube e+ game a few years back. Dammit.
        Never looked into it too deeply but i'm wondering how far back the design books go as they were published by various people some from game magazines others from girly magazines. I have a few cube ones but i wonder if any were done for the N64 version might have to search on amazon J. At some point i should gather all my mori stuff for a group photo would make a fun pic seeing every version of the game in one shot

Comment

*drools at all the AC stuff*
          I'm still far from finishing my Amiibo card collection but started swapping them on FB again this week as someone had a chocolate egg figure to trade that I did not have and my extra one matched what she needed (plus 3 cards).

Love the books and stickers. The main thing I will probably end up paying a small fortune for is the Japan only CP Isabelle card that was in a magazine. I have the K.K. slider one already which is already worth alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
            *drools at all the AC stuff*
            I'm still far from finishing my Amiibo card collection but started swapping them on FB again this week as someone had a chocolate egg figure to trade that I did not have and my extra one matched what she needed (plus 3 cards).

Love the books and stickers. The main thing I will probably end up paying a small fortune for is the Japan only CP Isabelle card that was in a magazine. I have the K.K. slider one already which is already worth alot.
            I was shocked when i saw how much people are trying to get for them, the magazines were pretty cool as well as the little books that came with them with design patterns and other neat stuff. Bit tight that ebay sellers aren't even giving the mag & all the extras away with the card. I keep a eye on amazon japan for new issues of these "girly" magazines as i have a feeling at some point there's gonna be another promo card as this release of animal crossing is super popular and mags are gonna take advantage of this. My gut feeling is that nintendo are gonna release a new set of cards/amiibo figures for this game. Wether they do the cool thing of making it a new series including a mix of DIY amiibo cards along with the new wave of villagers that are in this new game or the evil thing of slipping new cards into the reprints of the 4 HHD series so people are forced to buy more packs to get the new cards in each of the series i'm hoping they don't do that as it would be a super dick move.

If i find any mags with promo cards i'll post the info on here, so far it's just stuff like a printing stamp set that came with one of the newer issues.
            Last edited by importaku; 29-04-2020, 12:48.

Comment

New game arrivals this week

Cooking Mama for the missus

Neil

Comment

Cooking Mama Cookstar...that one could end up being rare, it looks like it might be pulled off shelves as it was an unauthorised release:

Comment

My gut feeling is that nintendo are gonna release a new set of cards/amiibo figures for this game. Wether they do the cool thing of making it a new series including a mix of DIY amiibo cards along with the new wave of villagers that are in this new game or the evil thing of slipping new cards into the reprints of the 4 HHD series so people are forced to buy more packs to get the new cards in each of the series i'm hoping they don't do that as it would be a super dick move.

If i find any mags with promo cards i'll post the info on here, so far it's just stuff like a printing stamp set that came with one of the newer issues.
                  I'd love to get any info on this

For now with the cards I am trying to swap as many as possible before buying more/ individual ones. Funnily enough, the only 'set' I have collected apart from owning the Hello Kitty ones is the Welcome Amiibo ones of them in RV's which I never saw in the flesh in the UK. I took a risk and bought a box of cards from Australia which cost me pretty much £3 each plus delivery which gave me every card par 2 which I bought one off ebay and traded another.

I got my chocolate egg figures in a similar way in bulk when they were around the price I was willing to get them (£3-4 each) but now they are eye wateringly expensive.

I heard last year in the US in particular the special KK one was worth alot, which surprised me as I managed to get a 2nd one super cheap which I think is in storage somewhere. Was surprised to find it when moving last year looking to try and sell at an anime convention but it was selling for silly money so stored it.
                  Last edited by Blobcat; 29-04-2020, 19:15.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    Cooking Mama Cookstar...that one could end up being rare, it looks like it might be pulled off shelves as it was an unauthorised release:

https://www.gamesradar.com/the-cooki...tting-spicier/
                    Really?

Never knew that...might get the wife to keep it sealed then lol

Neil

Comment

Is that the one that was rumoured to have cryptocurrency mining software in it or something?

Comment

yeah although thats been debunked but it is badly programmed and has been reported to make switches overheat. One best left sealed, as much as i love cooking mama games (i have every single one besides this) i wasn't prepared to take the risk in getting that one.

Comment

Having read a bit on that link, it's bit cheeky of them to go ahead and publish it anyway after Nintendo had originally told them not to because the quality wasn't up to snuff.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                            Is that the one that was rumoured to have cryptocurrency mining software in it or something?
                            yeah although thats been debunked but it is badly programmed and has been reported to make switches overheat. One best left sealed, as much as i love cooking mama games (i have every single one besides this) i wasn't prepared to take the risk in getting that one.
                            Hmm well this all sounds like fun...I'll let her try it...if she buys here own Switch
                            Not sure I'll let her near my Lets go Pokémon one with it

Neil

Comment

Bad phone photo, but this arrived today...I honestly thought it would have took much longer.

Comment

Let battle commence for my free time will it be persona or animal crossing lol

Comment

Working...
                                X