Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    One for the DC and Saturn. Great product and so many better for DC game
    Lucky man. I only just received my shipment notification the other day. How long did they take to arrive and what was the damage for the customs charges?
    Please post your impressions of the installation and setup process when you can. What storage media are you opting for? I was thinking SSD would be best from a price per gigabyte and long term reliability perspective.

It's going to be a while before I can set mine up as my retro consoles are already packed away for moving house.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      Lucky man. I only just received my shipment notification the other day. How long did they take to arrive and what was the damage for the customs charges?
      It was €30 for me (Switzerland). Shipping was with DHL, it took two bussiness days to get delivered. Installation in a Saturn is really up to the model you're using, it can be over in 10-15 minutes or take thrice that because you have to untangle several small connectors. I'm using a SSD, which is the best solution for price/GB but the worst if you'll constantly add/remove stuff. Maybe I'll post some impressions later.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        It was €30 for me (Switzerland). Shipping was with DHL, it took two bussiness days to get delivered. Installation in a Saturn is really up to the model you're using, it can be over in 10-15 minutes or take thrice that because you have to untangle several small connectors. I'm using a SSD, which is the best solution for price/GB but the worst if you'll constantly add/remove stuff. Maybe I'll post some impressions later.
        Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
          Please post your impressions of the installation and setup process when you can. What storage media are you opting for? I was thinking SSD would be best from a price per gigabyte and long term reliability perspective.

It's going to be a while before I can set mine up as my retro consoles are already packed away for moving house.
          2 days after I had the email and the damage was £80 since it was for 2 units . I'm using my old Lap top 1TB Hard Drives. I was thinking of getting a SSD buy wait for Amazon's Prime day for that now .

I've began the process of doing the backups ready for the opening up the Consoles on Tuesday , when off work . Will let you know boss

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            2 days after I had the email and the damage was £80 since it was for 2 units . I'm using my old Lap top 1TB Hard Drives. I was thinking of getting a SSD buy wait for Amazon's Prime day for that now .

I've began the process of doing the backups ready for the opening up the Consoles on Tuesday , when off work . Will let you know boss
            Cheers. I’m getting two units as well. Was thinking about a 128GB drive for these should be quite. cheap.

Comment

Seeing as it's my birthday next month i decided to let my credit card out for a little excursion on Amazon J, a nice pile of Switch & 3DS games along with some more Enksy Totoro papercraft 3D kits as i love building them. Started to get the missing 3DS stuff i need too as they are slowly starting to increase in price just like what happened to DS especially 1st party stuff Yoshi wooly world is annoyingly expensive nearly 7000 yen still need to pick up the amiibo that goes with hey pikmin at some point. Still so many 3DS games i need to still get thankfully all cheap 3rd party stuff and seeing as most don't come with a manual now it should be a lot less stressful to get second hand. Also picked up 2 more PCE mini joypads so that brings my total upto 5 now for those imaginary occasions i may have 5 people at mine with a urge to play bomberman lol

As for the gashapon i couldn't resist these judgemental veggies lol, that daikon is definitely plotting something. i loooove going through the gashapon section on amazon there's so many silly things there. So much easier to buy full sets of stuff instead of taking your chances with a gashapon in person.
              Last edited by importaku; 20-07-2020, 12:40.

Comment

I picked up a really nice usb retro freak arcade stick. Compact, just the right weight and all sanwa parts, with a lovely brushed steel top plate (Still have to remove the protective covering!); it really is great to use with all my retro emulation.

Image 9-BE3-DBC1-235-F-4-B63-BD39-F9417657025-E hosted in ImgBB

Comment

that looks pretty good would be perfect for mame

Comment

Got a new monitor from work to use with my laptop. My laptop only has one HDMI output though and I'd rather use it with my Dell monitor which is significantly better

It makes for a decent second screen for Twitch, YouTube and the like but it was too large for my desk, so I purchased a VESA desk mount so I could take advantage of it.

Wires still need sorting out but I'm happy with it so far

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                        Got a new monitor from work to use with my laptop. My laptop only has one HDMI output though and I'd rather use it with my Dell monitor which is significantly better

It makes for a decent second screen for Twitch, YouTube and the like but it was too large for my desk, so I purchased a VESA desk mount so I could take advantage of it.

Wires still need sorting out but I'm happy with it so far
                        Did your work give you the Lightsabre Training drone as well?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Did your work give you the Lightsabre Training drone as well?
                          If only

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                            The boxart looks sick on this, even the PEGI logo works with it.

Comment

Comment

Been on a bit of a 3DS hunt recently.

Comment

Working...
                                X