No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was terrified of tearing the box when peeling off those side stickers.

SMB looks really good. There's a slight blur, mostly noticable on the ground tiles if you look for it but the screen is so small it's no bother.

The ball game is more fun that I thought. Game B anyway. Game A is a bit too easy.

Comment

yeah i was convinced it was gonna strip off the gold print on the box i was contemplating leaving them on but i gingerly peeled one edge and was glad the adhesive wasn't like super glue but i imagine as it gets older that adhesive is gonna weld to the box. Peel while they are fresh.

Comment

The packaging was very strange for that. They could have just put some cellophane around the entire box. Cool idea though. I had no idea the actual box was something else. Using it as a clock is cool, though a bit bright on my bedside table. I might blue tak it to the wall.
        Last edited by cutmymilk; 14-11-2020, 14:16.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            Stylish thong there, TA

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              Stylish thong there, TA
              It keeps the drippers at bay

Comment

Comment

My wife is usually very good at presents, but for my birthday this year she's absolutely nailed it. I wasn't expecting the Switch, I'd actually asked for that for Christmas, so I felt like I was a kid at Christmas when I opened it over a month earlier than expected! She even coordinated with my brother and brother-in-law to get games for it.

Comment

Woo that next gen excitement lol, least if i ever get a PS5 in a few years i'll at least be able to plug my ps camera in to play vr now

Comment

I’ve had my eye on the PS4 version for a while, but never went ahead with it. Once I got a Switch I knew this would be the first game I bought myself.
                      Last edited by phillv85; 20-11-2020, 11:18.

Comment

you can get free songs if you take part in each of the online monthly challenges, theres a pile of tasks to do & if you complete the play 24 different songs online it unlocks the track for that month. The songs shuffle every 7 days or so, they are all themed each month so in october it was all halloween based stuff, this month it's earth day stuff.

Comment

Amazing, thanks for the heads up on that!

Comment

No probs, i only found out by chance when i went exploring the online modes but the month i got my game in i was too late to get that months song as there were not enough days left to cycle through enough songs but they loop around but that means waiting a year till the month comes again but all are grabbable & once you unlock it you keep it for goodl. Guessing decembers will be something xmas themed.

Comment

I am become next-gen.

Comment

decided to treat myself to something on the ps4 black friday sale, yakuza 6 is just 10 so i thought why not. I originally months ago ordered a physical copy but it never got here. For 10 i can risk it digitally. wanted something a bit like gta to mess about in, looked at rebuying gta 5 for my ps4 but it seems it's only online crap on there now and overpriced fake money.

Comment

Working...
                                X