Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Should I be? Seems to load at about 70c which seemed okay to me, or does that help it boost better or something?
    I got the 3080 down to 69c from 79c by knocking 150mV off the power. I also boosted the clocks from under 1800MHz where it was jumping up and down to over 1900MHz where it now only jumps between 1920MHz and 1950MHz. The Superposition score went from 14000 to 15000 on the 4K optimised preset.

A proper fan curve (20c = 20%, 50c = 50%, 70c = 70%, etc.) also did wonders.

Comment

Less heat sounds good to me, maybe I'll have a little fiddle. Thanks!

Comment

A mixed pile of stuff today, my replicade change machine usb charging bank arrived as well as my blacklight arcade carpet mats and a mini arcade coin slot keyring that lights up for a few seconds when you press the coin return in. Also my game & watch book arrived, looking forward to reading this today.

Comment

Got an email for the pdf of the Game Boy boxart, but I'm going to wait for the physical book as there's something special about flipping the pages, rather than clicking through.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Got an email for the pdf of the Game Boy boxart, but I'm going to wait for the physical book as there's something special about flipping the pages, rather than clicking through.
            yup agreed, with everything heading to seemingly digital nowadays for most stuff it's kind of nice to open a physical book & sit down for an hour or so absorbed in them. Don't tend to buy many books now unless they are interesting/weird or the odd gaming related one. That G&W book has been super interesting to go through so far, so much info i love how they cross reference variants & ones that appeared in games. They even cover the unlockable G&W games that appear in other software although they didn't seem to know all the stuff in the DS tv adapter lol they should have asked i'd have gladly given them screenshots to use of the other unlocked G&W games on there.

Comment

Yeah, that G&W book is coming soon, too, thanks to your enabling.

Comment

Xstation!

Comment

Nice one. Hope it's better than the PSIO!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Yeah, that G&W book is coming soon, too, thanks to your enabling.
                    I wouldn't be surprised if it's here before the weekend seeing as you all ordered very close to myself. Finally gotten to the end but not 100% as i wanna leave some of it to enjoy later but read the majority of it. For the price i think it's totally worth it, in fact the book you showed me a page or so ago is actually featured in this book along with loads of others that mention G&W this book is stupidly comprehensive.

Comment

It was sat waiting for me when I got home, huzzah!
                      Although it was expensive, it's something I think I'll enjoy and it's definitely cheaper than trying to buy the actual games!
                      So thanks for the suggestion, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]!

Comment

My Animal Crossing choco eggs arrived FINALLY!
                        I ordered a box of 10 ages ago and have 5 missing from my collection, hoping to get a few from this batch and have enough to trade/ sell to pay for the ones I have left

EDIT - I got 3 out of the 5 I needed (Molly the duck, KK slider and Blathers)! Sadly did not get Marshal who seems to sell for the most on Ebay so maybe pretty impossible to get unless someone trades with me in the future. Still very happy!
                        Last edited by Blobcat; 10-12-2020, 18:28.

Comment

Phew it safely got here, i seriously would have cried if this had gone missing in the post. Finally a physical copy of Fez of my very own. I have wanted this edition for so long, it feels good to finally have one in my hands. The paper quality in the journal is quite nice too it's pretty thick paper, i'm half tempted to just use this to draw in but maybe practise on my other book first.
                          Last edited by importaku; 11-12-2020, 16:00.

Comment

Didn’t even realise this had been sent out.

I don’t think I’ve played the prior game but hey it’s another shmup.

Comment

Amazon Japan have only just delivered this, 3 days late but I'm happy. They've sent me this nice set version plus 3000 yen off the original price!

2 BluRay discs
                              Reversible cover
                              Night City map
                              3 Post cards
                              Vinyl stickers
                              Cyberpunk 2077 world compendium
                              And some ads which nobody wants.

Comment

I have joined the FPGA Master Race

The DE-10 Nano came from Digi-Key in the US. Ordered on Midnight Thursday and arrived on Monday!
                                Everything else came from misterfpga.co.uk. Fairly standard setup with the I/O board, USB hub & 128MB RAM module etc. I did add the copper heatsink, Wifi dongle and on/off switch as a few luxuries.

Got to play a tiny bit with it last night and wow. Unfortunately my Sandisk 128GB mSD card from a couple of years ago is no longer reading so I've had to quickly order a new micro SD on Amazon (arriving tonight).

Comment

Working...
                                X