Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    It's the OST for Paradise Killer, up over here on Bandcamp too had it ordered for some time but seems the main UK distributor for the CD had some issues getting them in from Germany. Glad to have it at last!
    Very cool.

Comment

Extremely good/expensive time to be a fan of our Lord and Saviour Suda51.

Comment

Good old CEX

Comment

Ha. Amazing. Sadly no copies near me. I've got a copy of Ratchet and Clank burning a hole in my pocket. I've accepted I'm never going back to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            Good old CEX

Wow 73,687 I knew CEX were expensive but that's taking the piss

Neil

Comment

Comment

My switch library is growing at an alarming rate, the more i'm diving into all the stuff i have been missing out on in the last few years i'm discovering loads of shooters and other games i never knew even existed. Annoyingly a lot of them are now stuck as limited print editions so they are horrendously expensive on ebay as that's now the only place i can find them damn it.

Picked up Shikhondo soul eater as the artstyle is fantastic & looks like a nice shooter

Also picked up Tanuki justice as i love the nes graphical style and really cool bosses way beyond what a nes could have pulled off thankfully this one is still cheap on amazon unlike the one above.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  My switch library is growing at an alarming rate, the more i'm diving into all the stuff i have been missing out on in the last few years i'm discovering loads of shooters and other games i never knew even existed. Annoyingly a lot of them are now stuck as limited print editions so they are horrendously expensive on ebay as that's now the only place i can find them damn it.

Picked up Shikhondo soul eater as the artstyle is fantastic & looks like a nice shooter

Also picked up Tanuki justice as i love the nes graphical style and really cool bosses way beyond what a nes could have pulled off thankfully this one is still cheap on amazon unlike the one above.
                  Nice pick ups
                  I've had the Shikhondo LE for years & still never actually opened it

You'll have to let me know what it's like lol

Neil

Comment

It usually heavily discounted on eShop.

Comment

New pick up today from Game

Had my eye on it for a while & it finally dropped to a price I was happy with

Neil

Comment

Another Switch arrival today
                        Cotton Reboot this time
                        I was close to getting the Jpn version for ages but then I saw the UK release was coming so decided to get that instead

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          Another Switch arrival today
                          Cotton Reboot this time
                          I was close to getting the Jpn version for ages but then I saw the UK release was coming so decided to get that instead

Neil
                          It's a great release the remake is really nicely done. The only thing i thought was mean spirited was the fact that the jpn version was in full english but they released an update patch that once installed totally removes it all that you can get from there on out is chinese & japanese. The only reason i think they did it is so people would be discouraged from importing instead of buying a local version, didn't work though as there was no way i was going to say no to the huge limited editition with the teacup for only £44

Comment

It's a great release the remake is really nicely done. The only thing i thought was mean spirited was the fact that the jpn version was in full english but they released an update patch that once installed totally removes it all that you can get from there on out is chinese & japanese. The only reason i think they did it is so people would be discouraged from importing instead of buying a local version, didn't work though as there was no way i was going to say no to the huge limited editition with the teacup for only £44
                            Looking forward to getting on to it...just waiting for the damn Joy-cons to charge again

I hovered over the LE for ages & if I'd been able to get it for £44 I think I'd still buy the Jpn LE as well
                            Those extras are worth the price of admission alone

Neil

Comment

What a bunch of arsewipes.

I haven't played it for ages. I suppose I'll have to delete the data and then only ever play it offline.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
                                What a bunch of arsewipes.

I haven't played it for ages. I suppose I'll have to delete the data and then only ever play it offline.
                                Not sure there's a way to do that on switch as the updates are usually tied into your save files so unless you nuke the entire game off your switch i think the update is stuck on there. I tried looking in the menus as i thought about something similar but all i could find was options to archive software or delete it totally or delete the save file, nothing for update data.

Luckily so far this is the only game i have found that has pulled this crappy stunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X