No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is really cool. Seems quite dark too! Like the Yokai stuff it'll come out her in 2 years or so.

Comment

More Shantae that you can shake your hips at. Not in the picture: the 2-disc soundtrack (on vynil).

Comment

Got this for the grand total of nothing just the £1.99 shipping, had piles of platinum points sat in my nintendo account and this was 600. Ideal for when i do get around to using my mario kart live cars.

Comment

Bloody hell nintendo i only ordered yesterday evening and they already turned up, yes it's cheapy cardboard but they do look nice and at some point i will use them to decorate a track it's not like there's much in the way of official mario kart live track furniture. You would have thought loads of companies would churn out plastic tat to course decorate with but it seems not.

For some reason i thought i had spent all my points but i just had a little over 400 left so i got those hanafuda postcards as they are lovely i may actually frame these they are that nice. Wonder if they will arrive in the post tomorrow lol.

Comment

Thanks to Soundwave posting a picture of his copy, I remembered that I also have to buy it. And now it has arrived.

Comment

Those mynintendo store postcards arrived today they are really nice, even the printing is great they are on some form of crenulated cardboard so they feel premium, totally want to find a decent frame for them to be mounted & displayed.

Comment

They look delightful.

Comment

Cheapy pick up from Game

Still not finished the first but couldn't resist at that price

Neil

Comment

I was thinking how is £49.99 cheap as i hadn't fully scrolled down and then i saw sticker 2 hehe yeah a lot cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      I was thinking how is £49.99 cheap as i hadn't fully scrolled down and then i saw sticker 2 hehe yeah a lot cheaper
                      Ha ha yeah trick you all
                      No way I'd spend £50 on this
                      I struggle to Justify that on any game these days

Neil

Comment

Been looking forward to receiving this.

Comment

Scott pilgrim makes it now the third time and hopefully the last time I have to buy this game

And weirdly Aliens turned up Friday it was cheap on bossdeals recently (ebay arm of simplygames) so i thought why not for £25 early impresions have been super positive and from what Ive played its one of the best aliens games we have got in long time.

I’ve put a little bit of time into it but their is nobody else online yet so I can’t really give it the proper multiplayer go, I got up to mission 3 before I got overrun (the computer Ai is rubbish and dies at the first sign of trouble).

it’s very tense and plays like a aliens themed left4dead, lots of exploration followed by movie style last stands where swarms of aliens are coming for you with loads of blips on your radar. Sound design is nice with gin sounds lifted form the movies, and the sound ques on head-shots are super satisfying. it dose lots right by throwing swarms of aliens at you but by mission 3 it was kicking my arse as it throws tons of elites at you and they just seem to overrun me and I can’t do anything, I guess that’s where other team mates and teamwork comes in

roll on tomorrow when their will actually be someone to play with.
                          Last edited by Lebowski; 23-08-2021, 10:51.

Comment

Few bits and bobs. Some good reading, in particular!

Comment

Also picked up Yoku's island express today as well, the cover gives off shovelware vibes as it's a bit generic but the game is anything but. A huge metroidvania pinball game it's extremely charming plus it's like £15 on amazon uk couldn't say no at that price.

Comment

I played that on Game Pass and really enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X