No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping it’s a good one (the first was incredible). Comes with an iron-on patch for your denim jacket or haversack too

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Hoping it’s a good one (the first was incredible). Comes with an iron-on patch for your denim jacket or haversack too

I want this to be good. Feedback welcome...

Comment

As hypnospace outlaw is on it's way for my switch i thought it was high time i got a mouse for my switch to play the game in it's intended control scheme. So many to choose from on amazon but i decided to go with vanity and make it match my switch setup found a perfect one, tried it on the demo of hypnospace & it works flawlessly and totally changes how the game controls now it's so much easier to navigate pages & even type using the on screen keyboard. Will try it out with game builder garage later to see how it improves navigation in that too.

Also alan wake turned up earlier than expected. Looking forward to this, just installing it now, haven't played it in a long time since i played the 360 version, still have it on that but i couldn't say no to replaying again with a slightly nicer version. Perfect for spooky season.
        Last edited by importaku; 07-10-2021, 13:48.

Comment

I had absolutely no idea that the Switch supported mice. Every day's a school day!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            I had absolutely no idea that the Switch supported mice. Every day's a school day!
            I only knew from gamebuilder garage about the switch supporting mice, switch also supports keyboards too. Hypnospace supports both keyboard & mouse on switch version but to be honest typing using the mouse is pretty fast so i have left it just to using a mouse.

The only rule i think is they have to be hid compliant ones that don't require any additional drivers although that covers pretty much most mice & keyboards. Switch also supports wireless keyboads & mice from what i have read up but only if they have a usb dongle to plug into switch. I wasn't gonna risk testing which is why i went wired to be safe.

Comment

Five quid on Currys...

Comment

You could have bought five bottles of HP sauce from the pound shop for that.

Comment

Hypnospace Outlaw should be issued with a funky mousemat and a proper 90s style mouse.

Ya know, something like this...

Comment

THREE button? That's way too advanced man.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      Hypnospace Outlaw should be issued with a funky mousemat and a proper 90s style mouse.

Ya know, something like this...

I tried looking for something retro looking but 90% on amazon are black or grey with or without silly rgb lighting. Still on the lookout for a nice mousemat though preferably something non floppy as i use my mouse on my bed & currently have to use a book under my mousemat.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

Sick of these day 1 patches.

Comment

tremendous

Comment

That is absolutely brilliant

Thanks I needed that today.

Comment

Good week for Nintendo stuff.

Comment

I really need a new job so I can actually buy some games.

Comment

Working...
                                X