Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Loving that. Absolutely class game and well worthy of a LE purchase.
    On the strength of your comment alone, I went and watched a review on YouTube and it is now winging its way to me by post. Thanks for the recommendation Atticus…

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      To be honest I won’t look at it closely for a wee while. Got a funeral, will etc to sort out first.
      Sorry, just seen your reply.
      Thinking of you, buddy.

Comment

Picked up some modern-ish stuffs for once:

Comment

Oh I look the like of that Dark Souls trilogy box, I haven't seen that before. Very nifty.

Comment

Was about 28 quid from The Game Collection. Comes with all the DLC too

Comment

Almost picked up the Dark Souls trilogy box set but I saw there's a version out there that is all 3 discs (and DLCs) in one steelbook, which looked way smarter. Hard to find though.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                How is it? I'd really like this, but I tend to flick through the Bitmap Books upon arrival then they sit on the shelf.
                Started reading this. This author clearly loves the genre and it’s certainly got a lot more to read and say than previous Bitmap books. The quality of the paper stock and printing is gorgeous.

Comment

Took a year but it finally showed up the clamshell box is bloody lovely and the artbook has loads of really nice artwork in it and is really chunky which is nice when your not expecting much from it.
                  Last edited by Lebowski; 16-03-2022, 09:35.

Comment

That's really cool.

I would get that except for I already paid into the Analogue ponzi scheme preordered an Analogue Pocket with the intention of playing my NGPC games on there.

EDIT: Also I probably already missed the preorders on the above by 12 months, I just realised!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      That's really cool.

I would get that except for I already paid into the Analogue ponzi scheme preordered an Analogue Pocket with the intention of playing my NGPC games on there.

EDIT: Also I probably already missed the preorders on the above by 12 months, I just realised!
                      Heard all sorts of horror story's about pixnlove and was expecting to be stung by import duty with it coming from France but it sailed through customs, took them long enough to get it made though, was supposed to be out last September then that moved to November then March, I was fully expecting the March date to move again.

Comment

My one showed up the other day too and was pleasantly surprised of the fact. Pix'n Love are not the most communicative but they have got there in the end. For what it's worth I've still not got the equivalent set from Limited Run, though in the interests of full disclosure, it is in a combined shipment with 2 other things.

(also waiting desperately for Analogue to make the NGPC adapters available to purchase)

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          That's really cool.

Actually I think there are some available?

Comment

Oh, that's surprising! Thanks for the heads up, but I'm going to save my shekels as I plan to replay these on the Pocket (sometime in the year 2040 when it arrives).

Comment

These came this week! I'd ordered the three as a set and am really impressed with them; decent trinkets and printed bits with each, and came really quickly after Paradise Killer's latest patch and physical release date.

(check the shade being thrown in the PK manual haha)

Still haven't got round to trying the Everdrive yet, but glad I finally got hold of Zaki ZenoCrisis, and the Renovation set is one of the new ones that has some things of interest to me

Comment

I got that pack of three Switch games yesterday (in fact, they seem to have mistakenly given me an extra Neo Cab). But it's been so long since I ordered that I've lost a bit of interest in them.

Comment

Working...
                                X