No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much new arrived, picked up the quite amazing kirby. Already finished it but the game is far from over it's just been awesome from start to end.

Also my headband for surfing the hypnospace arrived from fangamer so my collection grows by one. The vinyl soundtrack just been released too but only just bought it will be a few weeks until that arrives. This game is like nothing else and i love every inch of it's weird 90's jankyness.

Comment

After playing the demo and having a decent time I couldn't resist...

Comment

Hypnospace vinyl arrived far quicker than i was expecting, been eagerly waiting for this to be released as i love the soundtrack in the game.

Comment

Cheap pick up today from Game
          Been looking to grab it for ages & at £9.99 I couldn't pass it up this time...now just need to actually play the first one lol

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            Been looking to grab it for ages & at £9.99 I couldn't pass it up this time...now just need to actually play the first one lol

Neil
            I really enjoyed that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Neil
              Play it on ps5 at 60fps, so much better.

Comment

Packing for a long weekend at the in-laws...

Series S
                Wireless Headset
                UpSpec Monitor

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Play it on ps5 at 60fps, so much better.
                  Lol I game so little these days that I actually doubt I'll ever get around to getting a PS5 let alone buy this again for it

Neil

Comment

I enjoyed it at whatever p and frame rate a PS4 Pro does.

Comment

Kikikaikai arrived today but I've got not time to pay it
                      Hopefully I can get some time on it this coming Sunday.

Comment

For some reason I thought this was coming out now in Europe as well, but only digital with a physical release in June. Unfortunately no trace of it in the (US) PS Store and I can’t be bothered with JP PSN cash cards and leftover change. So we play the waiting game. Physical (local) versions seems to cheap enough when it releases in the west though.

Comment

Andro Dunos II finally arrived.

Now, once again, I have a full Eu/Au region 3DS collection. I preordered this when it was announced, might be the last game I preorder from PixelHeart as their communication on the postponement of the game has been really poor. I'd rather just wait for the game to come out first and then buy it, but I really saw no choice but to preorder as I really feared that I might miss out if I did not preorder.

First impression of Andro Dunos II is that it's fine, nothing amazing, nothing awful, good enough. There really are not that many shmups that were physically released on 3DS (especially in Europe), so it's nice that this got a release. The game supports stereoscopic 3D, there were some rumours online that this game is not in stereoscopic 3D but the rumours were false. The game takes forever to load, and the menus seem to have a lot of lag, but the lag does not seem to be present on the game itself. I like shmups, and honestly the last European region (There is no PAL region anymore) could have been worse, so I'm thankful that this is a game in a genre that was not well represented on the console. The previous 3DS game released in Europe was Persona Q2 that was released in the summer of 2019, so it's been a while.

Comment

Wow, a full set of Euro/Aus games? How many titles is that? And are there any Australian exclusives?

Comment

512 games total. 2 of them are Australian exclusives within the region, but both Aus releases were released in North America as well. Here's a list of all the games: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
                              Last edited by Travesty; 22-04-2022, 10:49.

Comment

Blimey, good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X