Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Today I posted a new video of this month's pick ups.

Comment

Concrete Genie deluxe digital edition

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
          My first Mario & Luigi game. I didn't realise Code Name: Steam was by Intelligent Systems.

I highly recommend the Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story remakes as well

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
            I highly recommend the Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story remakes as well
            I most likely will. I've been wanting to try this series for a long, long time now

Comment

Codename STEAM, one of the most underrated games on the 3DS. Relly loved how Intelligent System styled the combat system in the title. Pity very few played it.

Comment

Had no idea dragons crown even got a ps4 release i found it totally by accident, then amazon recommended odin sphere too so i ended up getting both but one is away for xmas but i'm enjoying going through this one and also the ever excellent journey collection i had it for my ps3 but i wanted it again for my ps4 as it's worth it for flower alone just a shame that the extras of the ps3 version are not in this one like the documentaries & soundtracks and concept art.

Comment

Pokemon Sword reignited my interest in monster collecting RPGs so I picked up Yo-Kai Watch from CEX.

Comment

Bought this a couple of months ago but only truly realised its potential this evening.

Potatotoro loves it

Comment

Because i have limited time off over xmas i have been allowed to open my xmas stuff early as a lot of it is games, been playing some of it over the weekend. Not really purchases as i didn't buy them but they are new games, also some Disney 3D bluray stuff to play on my PSVR what they lack in the resolution a little they more than make up for in been able to watch in 3D without the darkness of having to slap polarizing glasses over your eyes. Finally got to see Tangled in 3D something i regretted never doing at the cinema, surprised just how many have 3D bluray versions shame incredibles isn't one of them though. A great chunk of games to get through.

Also the motherload of jellybelly to scoff on while i game, loved these since i was a kid

Comment

This Arcade stick is ace, so well built very Impressed and a fab Chirtsmas present

Last edited by Team Andromeda; 29-12-2019, 11:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          a fan Chirtsmas present
                          Cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            Cool!!
                            The stick is utter quality. I just wish the game selection was better and it also included some of the Neo's shooters

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              The stick is utter quality. I just wish the game selection was better and it also included some of the Neo's shooters
                              They're drip feeding 20+ more games aren't they? I think Metal Slug 1 & 2 are accessible now ... although the method of adding them looks a bit of a faff.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                They're drip feeding 20+ more games aren't they? I think Metal Slug 1 & 2 are accessible now ... although the method of adding them looks a bit of a faff.

Ohhhh.. I never knew about this TBH. Just asked her I wanted the SNK stick for Christmas along with my Sonic pants and socks

Comment

Working...
                                X