Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
    My Animal Crossing chocolate kinder-egg-like eggs arrived from Japan!
    Opened them all with only one double. Could only eat 2 eggs, very sickly but good

Added to the Isabelle and Animal Crossing collection. I might have a problem...

Im in no way interested in Animal Forest but I must say that's a lovely display you have there.
    The little egg modles look like the Mario Sports ones I did a while back. The quality of them is really good, isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      The little egg modles look like the Mario Sports ones I did a while back. The quality of them is really good, isn't it.
      Yeah they have really surprised me. Out of the 9 different ones I got, Goldie (the yellow dog next to the owl Blathers) is probably the worst in quality as it has a dent in her head from manufacturing and one of the ears you push in to build doesn't 100% fit flush to the head.
      Rosie the blue cat in the middle has a TINY handbag I am surprised I did not lose but overall Tom Nook with his bag of bells is probably the nicest one and the first I opened.

Will have to wait to get paid to take a punt at getting more but by then I'll be playing Animal Crossing New Horizons so will be consumed solely by it.

Comment

Just this very minute discovered there's an artbook for cuphead, there's a lovely limited edition version but it's pretty expensive at £57 on Amazon uk however that still beats it's RRP of £82 which is way too high, hell thats what my codex seraphinianus cost and that book is a masterpiece. Have a feeling this one is going to sell out pretty sharpish so i decided to bite the bullet and get it now. Love this game, i can't wait till the physical switch version drops. Thought i'd treat myself as the art in it is amazing, can't wait to see the drawings they used to put this all together, the acetate cells are a nice touch too.

The vid that alerted me to the books existance
        Last edited by importaku; 19-03-2020, 02:48.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            Wear the helmet and take a pic.

Comment

Nice pick-up mate Game is class!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                No TA, I'm not that sad. I missed out on the RE3 Collector's Ed. So got this instead

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  Put it on! Put it on!

Unless it's like the Halo 3 helmet which looked big but would have only just fit on a cat.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Put it on! Put it on!

Unless it's like the Halo 3 helmet which looked big but would have only just fit on a cat.
                    It's very much like the Halo 3 helmet, other than its very hollow inside and one can fit their head in it and not just a couple of DVD's

Comment

There will be a day when I don't laugh at the concept of a Halo "legendary helmet", but today is not that day.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                        There will be a day when I don't laugh at the concept of a Halo "legendary helmet", but today is not that day.
                        Let me tell you, Sonic's Helmet is bigger

Comment

Few things turned up today firstly the amazing cuphead art book this thing is wonderful its stupidly high quality. And animal crossing on switch is here however i now have a dilemma as i just found out dead rising 1 & 2 were oon sale on psn for £3.99 each and i couldn't say no at that cost im enjoying replaying them. Mr Nooks debt scheme will have to wait a few hours hehe

Comment

Helmet pics on the forum? Ban request!

Comment

It's very much like the Halo 3 helmet, other than its very hollow inside and one can fit their head in it and not just a couple of DVD's
                              I defo couldn’t get one’s head in it because one has quite a large napper. One would also be concerned about looking like a proper bellend.
                              Last edited by endo; 21-03-2020, 01:59.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Helmet pics on the forum? Ban request!
                                Don't worry, Mario meant to have one hell of a Helmet

Comment

Working...
                                X