X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Enjoy this it's a great collection!
    Cheers - it was only bought for the artwork to be honest. There are 7 B2 repo posters included and I want to frame a few of them and there is also move cards and a lovely book and full OST’s of all the games. I wouldn’t desiccate the games by playing them on an LED screen, that’s were the RGB-PI comes in!
    Last edited by dvdx2; 22-07-2019, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      Cheers - it was only bought for the artwork to be honest. There are 7 B2 repo posters included and I want to frame a few of them and there is also move cards and a lovely book and full OST’s of all the games. I wouldn’t desiccate the games by playing them on an LED screen, that’s were the RGB-PI comes in!
      Not for one second did I think you would damage your eyes by playing that in an LED

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
          Nice. Waiting on Play Asia to ship my copy

Comment

Interesting boxart choice with the guy at the top upside down lol.

Comment

To skip to the new gaming set up head to 14:13 in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post

Nice pickup's mate, I've got a Denon 4k Dolby Atmos amp and its bloody awesome. Get Judgment when you can, it's another SEGA gem

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                  Nice pickup's mate, I've got a Denon 4k Dolby Atmos amp and its bloody awesome. Get Judgment when you can, it's another SEGA gem
                  Thanks for the tip. I've not heard of Judgment before. I'll check it.

EDIT: Just took a look on Amazon. Bought the US version. Cost 2000 yen more than the Japanese version but at least it will be easier to read.
                  Last edited by Yakumo; 18-08-2019, 10:22.

Comment

[MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] Is that the AVR-X550BT?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION] Is that the AVR-X550BT?
                      Yes, that's the one. They sell it in the UK as a Richer sounds exclusive model. Not sure how much the charge but over here Amazon had it for 25,000 yen or there abouts. That's around 190 pounds.

Comment

Good stuff man! Like I said in the YT comments, and will say it again: Congrats on the growing channel. Really happy to see it's catching on because a) you have original content b) chinese crap electronics are cool c) you're honest.

Comment

Yes, that's the one. They sell it in the UK as a Richer sounds exclusive model. Not sure how much the charge but over here Amazon had it for 25,000 yen or there abouts. That's around 190 pounds.
                          It's on UK Amazon for £199.99. Tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            It's on UK Amazon for £199.99. Tempting.
                            It's a great amp for the price. Also has the HDMI pass through so you don't need the amp on in order to use the HDMI ports.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X