No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first PS4 game bought finally arrived but my heart sank when i heard the disk rattling around in the case. Thank god for bluray disk coating making them bulletproof it survived from the usa without a single scratch. Not pleased that amazon sent it in the thinnest bubble mailer possible, amazed it didn't get totally destroyed. But least it's here & ready for xmas.

Comment

This today

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        This today

Neil
        that looks pretty nifty, bonus points for it coming with some exclusive stuff rather than standard hardware in just a different box like a lot of the bundles do. You now just need one of these official charging stands now to display your pokeball controller on.
        Last edited by importaku; 17-11-2018, 20:26.

Comment

Yeah the bundle is pretty nice, I'm happy with it.

Love that charging station...definitely need one...where are they from?

Neil

Comment

Yeah the bundle is pretty nice, I'm happy with it.

Love that charging station...definitely need one...where are they from?

Neil
            Amazon sell them but im guessing they can be gotten from other places but it's officially licensed & looks pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              Amazon sell them but im guessing they can be gotten from other places but it's officially licensed & looks pretty neat.
              https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Sw...3E4YHP5MXFVCRR
              Thanks man, will definitely look at picking one up

Comment

Thanks man, will definitely look at picking one up
                No probs, it would certainly compliment your new system thats for sure.

Comment

Been waiting patiently for this to release, the artstyle & feel is very much me. Can't wait to get started was hard not to watch it all on youtube.

Comment

All the way from Thailand at VR lens lab, been waiting on these little suckers to arrive so i can install them and protect my headset.

Comment

Astro Bot is amazing. Spent 5 minutes getting into World 1 as I forgot you can look around! Kept trying to smash the lad away with the controller

Comment

Games, books about games. The usual!

Comment

That Ketsui set looks sweet. I just know I’m going to cave in and buy it again.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            That Ketsui set looks sweet. I just know I’m going to cave in and buy it again.

Comment

Can’t resist a bit of a pun.

Comment

How is the console book [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION]?

Comment

Working...
                                X