No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott pilgrim finally arrived, worth the wait as it's a really nice edition. Liking the snes style manual and the reversible cover there's even a little ticket with a tear tab as a nice extra.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Scott pilgrim finally arrived, worth the wait as it's a really nice edition. Liking the snes style manual and the reversible cover there's even a little ticket with a tear tab as a nice extra.
      I wonder if Sega will have anything to say about that cover

Comment

I liked the subtle tribute to the sonic cover. Hence the reversible cover not getting reversed hehe.

Comment

Lovely edition, that. I love the manual. It is baffling how Nintendo themselves don't include manuals considering they provide the space for them.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

I'm still waiting on mine i ordered the Mega-drive case version, i wonder when they will ship the special editions.

Comment

Todays arrival is Miitopia, now continuing from demo version assigned the miis for the royal family with tim allen as king and also his daughters suitors as gotta keep that royal family inbread or should that be timbred lol oh and the princess is hitler. Still have a jeffrey epstein mii waiting in the wings, hopefully he won't hang himself before he's called into action.

Comment

FFVII Remake in anticipation of the PS5 upgrade and SMT III which I'm looking forward to trying for the first time this weekend.

Comment

Some LRG bits, an order from NISA, my man in Deutschland coming through with the Razion order, and a couple of other bits.

... aaaand I ran out of switch protective box things.

Comment

Nice haul there @fuse

Comment

This turned up today, mum had been peeking at my amazon wishlist and surprised me with this. Looking forward to trying it out shortly as i loved the main RPG so it will be fun to see the story continue.

Comment

Finally got a stick for the Switch in a nice retro flavour. Never had one of these Hori RAPVs before … the Hayabusa stick is epic, really tight and springy.

Comment

Some new Switch games

Comment

Oh nice, what region are those Mana / Saga editions out of question?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Oh nice, what region are those Mana / Saga editions out of question?
                              They're both Asia region / English language mate

Comment

Obviously me & [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION] had a similar idea although mine is a lot less 90's & street fightery, also picked up sayonara wild hearts as it was like £9 on amazon. Realising there's so many games on switch i'm just missing out on as i need to make way more effort to keep in the loop on whats been released. Sayonara wasn't long but bloody hell what a ride while it lasts love everything about it.

There's a subtle metallic red sheen but the camera doesn't pick up how damn classy it looks in person, with the volume of shooters i'm picking up i thought it was high time i got myself a decent stick for my switch. Matches the red colour scheme of my console perfectly.
                                Last edited by importaku; 25-06-2021, 13:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X