Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

birthday haul few games to keep me going and a load of lego

for all the bad things ive head about the NeoGeo mini as an £80 console i'm super impressed, its the perfect table top arcade, its great fun too ive been hammering through metal slug on it and found the joystick perfect for fighting games, sound is good enough from the unit too if you put it at the right volume, though it craps out at higher volumes.
    Last edited by Lebowski; 29-04-2019, 08:22.

Comment

Just arrived

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
        birthday haul few games to keep me going and a load of lego

for all the bad things ive head about the NeoGeo mini as an £80 console i'm super impressed, its the perfect table top arcade, its great fun too ive been hammering through metal slug on it and found the joystick perfect for fighting games, sound is good enough form the unit too if you put it at the right volume though craps out at higher volumes.
        Nice pickups . Don't listen to the hate the Neo Geo mini is ace and so is the Division 2

Comment

Famicom and Nintendo 64 Everdrives I've got yesterday

Comment

This is so much fun. It has Ridge Racer too

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
              Not a huge fan of the PS3 but it does have some good exclusives. Most of these are PS2 remasters though and that's a bit telling I think.
              I only have around 20 PS3 games, as I prefer to have the 360 version of multiformat titles. Must-have PS3 games include the MotorStorm series and Ridge Racer 7. I'd keep my PS3 machines just for those.

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              Don't listen to the hate the Neo Geo mini
              I don't think it's a case of people hating it, but more to do with some wishing it was bigger and therefore nicer to use. I'd have paid £300 for a proper bartop size machine. I love the Neo Geo brand and lots of the games, so it was just a case of not liking how small the tabletop is.

Comment

Some new bits. The Monster Hunter cookbook was an excellent gift from a friend

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
                Tried on a PS4?
                Sorry man, missed this before, but just tried now and it's a no-go. Doesn't recognise it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Some new bits. The Monster Hunter cookbook was an excellent gift from a friend

Sorry man, missed this before, but just tried now and it's a no-go. Doesn't recognise it at all.
                  No worries! Thanks for checking

Comment

All of that rhythm game talk from [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] finally got me to purchase a small media PC for Stepmania and DDR. There isn't much point in having a dance mat if you can't use it!

It's just an old Dell, probably from an office somewhere. I do love the lack of screws and how easily accessible everything is. It has a Core i3-2100, 4GB DDR3 RAM and an Nvidia 610 GPU. The CD key still works which is great, I was going to just throw a pirated copy of XP on there.

I definitely need to put the TV on the wall now, I don't want to be looking down at it all the time. I'll probably swap out the stand for a small corner unit that has all of my systems on it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                      All of that rhythm game talk from [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] finally got me to purchase a small media PC for Stepmania and DDR. There isn't much point in having a dance mat if you can't use it!

It's just an old Dell, probably from an office somewhere. I do love the lack of screws and how easily accessible everything is. It has a Core i3-2100, 4GB DDR3 RAM and an Nvidia 610 GPU. The CD key still works which is great, I was going to just throw a pirated copy of XP on there.

I definitely need to put the TV on the wall now, I don't want to be looking down at it all the time. I'll probably swap out the stand for a small corner unit that has all of my systems on it as well.
                      thats a nice looking mat.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        thats a nice looking mat.
                        It's incredibly robust and responsive, I love it. I got it from Precision Dance Pads a few years back now; shipping was murder but no one outside of America still made them.

Comment

Always wanted to give this a go.

Comment

Comment

Is that going on the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                Is that going on the wall?
                                Nope, putting it on the PS4 Pro; both are noisy and ugly as fu*k

Comment

Working...
                                X