No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been meaning to get this pair for a while the reverse of the UK pair so i can make a totally neon green or neon pink pairing.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        Cool, hope the ink doesn't wash out though.

Comment

Finally picked one of these up thanks to a decent special offer on Amazon

Comment

Now this is a special edition!!!

Comment

[MENTION=8183]dyer60[/MENTION]

Yes mate! That is lush! Comes with the NGPC Sam 2 as well. Very nice!!

Comment

Cheers. Yeh its cracking! The case looks super authentic, well pleased with it.

Comment

That's a brilliant limited edition. The shockbox is a great idea, I really like how it comes with a physical version of the ported NGPC game as well. Actual cool stuff that you might want, rather than a pin badge and a badly painted figure.

Really nicely done

Comment

Joined the Nintendo Switch (or unSwitch) club at last. Worst time to buy but with a Birthday soon it's time to jump in.

Comment

@digifox For a second there I thought you'd bought a yellow and a grey one!!

Comment

Hehe. Didn't realise, is it bit of an illusion.

Comment

I was a bit of an idiot and bought 2x unopened packs of Series 4 Animal Crossing Amiibo cards off ebay earlier for over 5x what they originally sold for. They have been out of print (rumored to be re-printed in July) for years now and are the main series I am missing lots of cards from.

So I took a punt and got 2 packs which just arrived.
                          I got all doubles except this guy Lucky, who is one of the most expensive to buy/ most sort after in the whole collection. UK/ EU edition. SUPER HAPPY!

Now I just need to somehow find Lolly, Fang, Bunnie, Punchy and Bluebear then I pretty much have all the most sort after ones.
                          Last edited by Blobcat; 03-06-2020, 09:57.

Comment

Comment

That's a good looking console.

Comment

Very nice TA. Has to be one of the best LE consoles ever. We picked one up for our son's birthday and he tells me I can look at it any time I want, which I thought was very generous

Comment

Working...
                                X