User Tag List

Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 27117125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1271

Really like the design of that stick. It’s got a little bit of a Teenage Engineering vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Really like the design of that stick. It’s got a little bit of a Teenage Engineering vibe.
    Sing with me...

"Teenage Engineering Turtles"!!

It actually feels alright too in terms of parts, much better than inexpensive parts in cheaper Mad Catz sticks used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    Gee, thanks fuse.

They're great sticks. Reviewed one a few weeks back.

Bought a bunch of games recently. Decided to retire my J360 as my shooter console and start moving over to PS4 so I got a new stick with the intention of getting a Brook adapter for my DC soon. Sold my PAL GC Ikaruga and bought the PS4 version and waiting to pounce on Ketsui Deathtiny, Battle Garegga and ESP Ra.De. when they get dicounted on the JPSN. Hope we get many more Cave shooters ported. If they do, I may sell off my J360 and shooter collection as the prices on those are going crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by chopemon View Post
    Finished Neir Replicant earlier on today. Not as long as Automata I though but it does have reasons to come back once finished. I completed the series X release in 18 hours.
    Last edited by Yakumo; 04-05-2021 at 01:29 AM.

Just finished it as well. Wonderful to revisit it and see the new stuff. Really looking forward to Nier Reincarnation as it seems to nearing release.

Just finished it as well. Wonderful to revisit it and see the new stuff. Really looking forward to Nier Reincarnation as it seems to nearing release.
    Nice. Will be getting that one for sure.

Bought a bunch of games recently. Decided to retire my J360 as my shooter console and start moving over to PS4 so I got a new stick with the intention of getting a Brook adapter for my DC soon. Sold my PAL GC Ikaruga and bought the PS4 version and waiting to pounce on Ketsui Deathtiny, Battle Garegga and ESP Ra.De. when they get dicounted on the JPSN. Hope we get many more Cave shooters ported. If they do, I may sell off my J360 and shooter collection as the prices on those are going crazy.

Nice pick-ups there
    Funny what you are saying about moving the 360 on been thinking I might do the same but I'm leaning towards a Switch shooter collection (with PS4 as well for the titles exclusive to that)

I still have the CAVE shooting collection for my 360 (still sealed & with the soundtrack set)

I did see that play-Asia have a preliminary listing for s Deathsmiles 1&2 collection coming later this year...that's an absolute must buy
    Also the Cotton 2/Boomerang collection has gone straight on the list too

You'll have to let me know how you find that Hori stick
    Still need something for the Switch & PS4
    Been looking at Mayflash multi console sticks myself

Neil