User Tag List

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,009 of 1009
    I bought said Rom!

After seeing the post and that it was in 2 for £30 in Game I had a look around and it's now out of print and expensive. Game obviously haven't realised! In those circumstances, digital is a good thing. Especially under half price.

@kingmonkey YEAHBOI!!

Get on that Horizon, Spider-Man and God of War too.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmonkey View Post
    Never played any of these. Excited!

You'll love The Last of Us 1 and 2. Uncharted I found to be okay but nothing amazing.
    As teddymeow said, get Horizon. That was a great game.

Never played any of these. Excited!

Oooof you are in for a treat.

After deciding against it I ended up picking up one of the TLOU2 PS4 Pro bundles.

Glad I did as it's night and day difference in terms of fan noise with my OG Pro.

Last edited by teddymeow; 04-07-2020 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by teddymeow View Post
    @kingmonkey YEAHBOI!!

Get on that Horizon, Spider-Man and God of War too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    You'll love The Last of Us 1 and 2. Uncharted I found to be okay but nothing amazing.
    As teddymeow said, get Horizon. That was a great game.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    Oooof you are in for a treat.
    Spoilt for choice, but think Iíll start with Uncharted tonight. Horizon and God of War are definitely of interest though once Iíve played through these. Off work next week so can really have a deep dive into them

Spoilt for choice, but think I’ll start with Uncharted tonight. Horizon and God of War are definitely of interest though once I’ve played through these. Off work next week so can really have a deep dive into them
    God of war I absolutely loved form start to finish, id rate it above the other exclusives on ps4 personally, its sense of place its mythology and its amazing Metroidvania style evolving world, there was plenty left to do once the credits rolled too an absolute masterpiece I cant wait for the next game on PS5.