Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Little dragons cafe, Is that a cooking game????
    «The story begins with a twin brother and sister learning to cook and manage a small café under their mother’s tutelage. All was peaceful and routine until one morning when the twins discover that their mother has fallen into a deep sleep and won’t wake up. Suddenly, a strange old man appears to inform them that they must raise a dragon in order to save her life. Working together with three quirky café employees, the two siblings must figure out how to a wrangle a dragon and manage the family business while finding a way to save their mother.»

Think it’s a RPG-ish breeding/restaurant simulator type game?

Comment

Sounds like it has elements to it that interest me, will have to look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Sounds like it has elements to it that interest me, will have to look into it.
        Pretty good review here: https://www.destructoid.com/review-l...e-519585.phtml

Comment

Cheers Nico i’ll Check that out later when I’m home.

Comment

I'd been wondering about that too, but $75 was out of my "willing to try" range until I'd read a decent review.

Comment

There's also a thread by yours truly in this very forum.

Comment

I like the look of it, but apparently it has technical issues on Switch?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  I like the look of it, but apparently it has technical issues on Switch?
                  Camera and drawing distance I guess, but IIRC those are shared between all versions. I do cover them in my impressions.

Comment

Not a huge amount of gaming stuff this month but i finally got my copy of okami here along with some awesome osomatsu san dioramas and another newly released totoro papercraft kit.

Comment

ShopTo decided to deliver this a day early

Comment

On vacation in your capital, got some useless plastic:

Comment

CEX and Forbidden Planet. That's a holiday I can respect.

Comment

I like the Wipeout Model. Might look for one myself...

Comment

I've considered buying the PaRappa one many a time.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                I've considered buying the PaRappa one many a time.
                                Err what is this you mention? Tell me more

Comment

Working...
                                X