Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    It's the Xbox xbox onesie, or the hooded union suit as it called on the official site . Late Christmas present off MUM.
    Need a piccy of you wearing it!!

Comment

I can see how the pocket for the pad works, but how the hell are you going to fit your TV in the other one?

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
        I can see how the pocket for the pad works, but how the hell are you going to fit your TV in the other one?
        Sinclair Pocket TV

Comment

Looks like a inverse Klansman outfit. Just needs the pointy hood.

Comment

Recent arrivals.

This is one fine game. I’m well impressed.

A great example of a tech company squandering it’s lead and ultimately dying within a short space of time.

Comment

Forgot one.

Uses a lot of material from Sketcz’s Untold trip to Japan. Has some new info and loads of photos from the era too.

Comment

My new arrival this week
                Psikyo collection Alpha

Now I really need a Flip Grip

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  Now I really need a Flip Grip
                  And a left 'con with a d-pad. Tried to play Esp.Ra.De and the Flip Grip is awesome, the false d-pad on the standard Joycon much less so for shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    And a left 'con with a d-pad. Tried to play Esp.Ra.De and the Flip Grip is awesome, the false d-pad on the standard Joycon much less so for shooters.
                    Oh god yeah forgot about the d-Pad
                    Still need to get Espa not sure if I should go Switch or PS4 now though

Comment

I tend to go PS4 just because I have a couple of decent arcade sticks for the sytstem.

Love that Psikyo Collection by the way [MENTION=7037]Soundwave[/MENTION] ... I'll have to pick that up at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                        Oh god yeah forgot about the d-Pad
                        Still need to get Espa not sure if I should go Switch or PS4 now though
                        Best to stick with PS4 apparently the Switch version has more input lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          I tend to go PS4 just because I have a couple of decent arcade sticks for the sytstem.

Love that Psikyo Collection by the way @Soundwave ... I'll have to pick that up at some point.
                          Yeah think I might go for the PS4 version...do still need sticks for the PS4 & the Switch to be fair.
                          Both need sticks the fighters & shooters across both systems beg to have sticks for them

Thanks man, just waiting on the Bravo set now

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          Best to stick with PS4 apparently the Switch version has more input lag.
                          Thanks for the heads up appreciate it.
                          Will look at the PS4 one...I feel a rather large import purchase is due soon...need a bunch of imports for both at the mo

Neil

Comment

Load of new PS4 games and something retro and Xbox One too.

Comment

Minit arrived today along with bendy & also alien isolation, feels a bit weird having such a luxurious ps4 game as minit has a wonderful high quality manual. Kind of miss devs making an effort on packaging, the cloth map is also lovely.

Comment

Grabbed some of those Argos 3DS games.

Comment

Working...
                                X