Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The total delete it is then.

Fortunately I'm not that bothered about my Cotton save.

Comment

Another arrival from amazon, my main bundle of games arrived including the one i wanted to play most out of all of them shinchan bokunatsu YASS. Also treat myself to some other box sets and a huge pile of my fave dagashi.

Shinchan bokunatsu amazon japan special bundle

Bubble bobble 4 friends

Ganso spelunker

And my winnings from the blueroom compo

Comment

Nice blueroom prizes!

Comment

Todays new arrival

Neil

Comment

Some recent pickups and gifts. Been ages since I played a Samurai Warriors game and really enjoyed the demo. Never got into Mega Man style games and Gunvolt looks cool. Ms. Chopemon gifted me Fire Emblem but since it's a long old game I'm leaving it for a while after finishing DQ11 and my joycon is out for repair so I can't play it in bed.

Comment

Got a set of these for my joycons as it means i can extend the battery life but more importantly it makes them feel super comfy in my hands.

Comment

Couldn’t resist

Comment

Respect to your Blueroom gets [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]. I take it all back (some of it).

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Got a set of these for my joycons as it means i can extend the battery life but more importantly it makes them feel super comfy in my hands.
                    Never seen these before, somehow. Do they make the switch feel nicer to hold in handheld mode?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                      Never seen these before, somehow. Do they make the switch feel nicer to hold in handheld mode?
                      It's one of the more uncommon official accessories they kind of got forgotten about.

While these are attached to the joycons they can't be attached to the console at the same time if that's what you meant. But yes they make the joycons extremely comfy to hold when you have them undocked mode. With a pair of double A batteries in each it gives a really pleasing weighytness to them with the added bonus that they will last for ages before you need to recharge. I'm using rechargeable batteries in mine to keep the costs down.

Comment

Yes, thanks. Thats what I meant. I was hoping they would make handheld more ergonomic, but I should get them anyway as Im not a big fan of the flat joycons either!

Comment

My birthday parcel turned up this morning plenty to keep me occupied, still astounded that those mario karts were only £28 each bargain

And this is the switch game i was keeping quiet about it's called Tabe-o-ja imagine cooking mama mixed with a tower defence game where you summon creatures using a device your joycon sits in that looks like something straight out of a kamen rider henshin device. As it relies on booster packs of god recipes to make it work to it's fullest i got everything i could manage. Will do a more in depth thread on this soon.

Comment

Your switch collection must the most eclectic in the UK!

Comment

Hehe that probably goes for my entire collection in general, where's the fun in just buying the top 10 mainstream stuff. I mean yeah they are great, but the joy for me is also hunting down the lesser known stuff. Hell upto a few weeks back i didn't even know tabeoja existed there's probably more i'm not aware of just waiting to be found.

i mean, look at this thing. How could i resist seeing a joycon used in a unusual quirky way.

Comment

Looking forward to hearing more about this! Very interesting gets as always.

Comment

Working...
                                X