No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh, i didn't realise that was out already haven't been keeping track. I need more persona in my life after 5 royal blew me away.
    Last edited by importaku; 21-02-2021, 10:26.

Comment

I thought it was just going to be P5 flavoured Musou but there's loads of chatting with pals and non-combat stuff. Still early so not sure if confidant stuff is in the game but so far this is very P5.

Comment

Got home from...well, home, and found these two in the mailbox. Peach Ball is the prize for the Blue Competition

Comment

I don't normally post my buys until I do a video but this one can't wait

Comment

Nice, mine’s on its way from Amazon JP, I think ordered the stupid edition with a bloody mug or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              I don't normally post my buys until I do a video but this one can't wait
              Looking forward to hearing your impressions of this game. Probably going to hang off for a digital release though.

Comment

Bit peeved about the KR0 slipcase coming with a dent in it, heigh ho.

Comment

Cotton! And two models.

Comment

Nice gets people

Is that the Cotton edition where you get the teacup?

Comment

Wouldn't want to miss out would I?

Comment

Thought i'd give this a whirl seeing as i enjoy exploration/harvesting for resources. For £11 i couldn't say no.

Comment

LRG's Blaster Master Zero I & II.

Comment

Got a PS5 and DMC5 special edition. The PS5 came with Miles Morales and MK11 but I have no interest in them so they're going straight on ebay. Also got an external HDD for my PS4 games. Picked up Nier Automata Game of the Yorha Edition because I've been wanting to do a replay of it and assume people will buy up the last few copies after interest is renewed when Replicant comes out.

Comment

Nice get, DMC5 is excellent!

Comment

Really enjoyed playing it on PS4. I wasn't intending to get a PS5 yet but happened to be online when a store got stock and wanted something good to play on it to look at some graphics.

Comment

Working...
                                X