Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Same here was surprised at how easy it was to mod
    You're ahead of me. I haven't even unpacked it yet. From what I've seen/read installing AutoBleem is very easy.

There's a bit more work to get the OTG support enabled from BleemSync but otherwise my only issue might be my USB stick without a powered hub (mixed reports on it working).

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    I'm tempted to get on board now. Is anywhere on the high st still selling/stocking these at the new knock-down price?
    Amazon went OOS very quickly and Argos had already discounted before the E3 sale. Currys/PC World, Smyths are OOS stock on their website. I suspect retail is probably a complete waste of time.

That Very site seems to have them but I've not used them. Also Simply games have them for just under £30.
    Last edited by Digfox; 14-06-2019, 08:24.

Comment

^^^ Thanks buddy ^^^

Comment

I saw the low price and almost bit, it's a good deal but still mostly for the controllers. I can't quite bring myself to pull the trigger because literally every other device I own can do the same but better.

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
          You're ahead of me. I haven't even unpacked it yet. From what I've seen/read installing AutoBleem is very easy.
          If I can do it, anyone can. Some rather helpful guides on YouTube. I just made sure to get the right USB pen drive. In a nice little unit too and so tiny. I just can't work out why SONY would use such a poor emu, when it can run the games that much better.

I had no issues with VERY and they delivered it free of charge to my local Post Office the very next day.

Comment

Bloodstained has just arrived from GAME, along with the rather nifty steelbook…

Comment

Comment

The Beatles Rock Band experience has been future-proofed with this brand new George Harrison Gretsch guitar ...

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  The Beatles Rock Band experience has been future-proofed with this brand new George Harrison Gretsch guitar ...

Classy

Comment

Just loving this game

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      Just loving this game

Is that an alternate cover or something? It's missing the ps4 logo across the top. (actually looks better without)

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        Is that an alternate cover or something? It's missing the ps4 logo across the top. (actually looks better without)
                        The cover is reversible

Comment

**** yes, let's go!

Comment

Happy birthday to me..

Free image hosting and sharing service, upload pictures, photo host. Offers integration solutions for uploading images to forums.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              Happy birthday to me..

https://ibb.co/3r0s4TB
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Enjoy this it's a great collection!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                                Happy birthday to me..

https://ibb.co/3r0s4TB
                                Nice!

I watched an unboxing of that on YouTube. It's a genuinely cool limited edition.

And happy birthday

Comment

Working...
                                X