Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee, thanks fuse.

Comment

Really like the design of that stick. It’s got a little bit of a Teenage Engineering vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Really like the design of that stick. It’s got a little bit of a Teenage Engineering vibe.
        Sing with me...

"Teenage Engineering Turtles"!!

Comment

It actually feels alright too in terms of parts, much better than inexpensive parts in cheaper Mad Catz sticks used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Gee, thanks fuse.

They're great sticks. Reviewed one a few weeks back.

Comment

Bought a bunch of games recently. Decided to retire my J360 as my shooter console and start moving over to PS4 so I got a new stick with the intention of getting a Brook adapter for my DC soon. Sold my PAL GC Ikaruga and bought the PS4 version and waiting to pounce on Ketsui Deathtiny, Battle Garegga and ESP Ra.De. when they get dicounted on the JPSN. Hope we get many more Cave shooters ported. If they do, I may sell off my J360 and shooter collection as the prices on those are going crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                Finished Neir Replicant earlier on today. Not as long as Automata I though but it does have reasons to come back once finished. I completed the series X release in 18 hours.
                Last edited by Yakumo; 04-05-2021, 01:29.

Comment

Just finished it as well. Wonderful to revisit it and see the new stuff. Really looking forward to Nier Reincarnation as it seems to nearing release.

Comment

Just finished it as well. Wonderful to revisit it and see the new stuff. Really looking forward to Nier Reincarnation as it seems to nearing release.
                    Nice. Will be getting that one for sure.

Comment

Bought a bunch of games recently. Decided to retire my J360 as my shooter console and start moving over to PS4 so I got a new stick with the intention of getting a Brook adapter for my DC soon. Sold my PAL GC Ikaruga and bought the PS4 version and waiting to pounce on Ketsui Deathtiny, Battle Garegga and ESP Ra.De. when they get dicounted on the JPSN. Hope we get many more Cave shooters ported. If they do, I may sell off my J360 and shooter collection as the prices on those are going crazy.

Nice pick-ups there
                      Funny what you are saying about moving the 360 on been thinking I might do the same but I'm leaning towards a Switch shooter collection (with PS4 as well for the titles exclusive to that)

I still have the CAVE shooting collection for my 360 (still sealed & with the soundtrack set)

I did see that play-Asia have a preliminary listing for s Deathsmiles 1&2 collection coming later this year...that's an absolute must buy
                      Also the Cotton 2/Boomerang collection has gone straight on the list too

You'll have to let me know how you find that Hori stick
                      Still need something for the Switch & PS4
                      Been looking at Mayflash multi console sticks myself

Neil

Comment

I gave the Hori stick a go last night and I quite like it. With the stick being small it's easy to shift around to get in a comfy position. I have long fingers so I needed to find a good position that wasn't making my hand cramp.

However, I think it's getting sold. The stick movement is really loud and I don't notice it because I'm playing with headphones on but Ms. Chopemon often reads in the same room and her peaceful silence is broken. It's way louder than my 360 EX2. So if you don't have a noise concern, it seems like a well priced stick for just playing shooters. I play fighting games on a pad so I can't comment on the suitablity for those though.

Wow, that Cave collection must be worth a lot still sealed! I pre ordered Cotton as well and DS2 was one I never got for the 360 so looking forward to that.

Comment

Because i don't quite have enough games on the go at the same time as it is. lol developers can you please spread them out a bit more through the year as now i'm juggling 7 new games at once and they are long ones some of them. Been looking forward to this from the moment i got my PS4 and saw the little slip of paper in my subnautica box with the big white words coming soon, lol 2 years later is not soon but hope it's been worth the wait.

Fully expecting bugs but hopefully nothing too game breaking. Let the abject terror begin

Comment

Ah, the underwater ironing game.

Comment

Indeed, Tefal terror under the waves.

Comment

Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X