No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After deciding against it I ended up picking up one of the TLOU2 PS4 Pro bundles.

Glad I did as it's night and day difference in terms of fan noise with my OG Pro.

Last edited by teddymeow; 04-07-2020, 18:49.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      [MENTION=2962]kingmonkey[/MENTION] YEAHBOI!!

Get on that Horizon, Spider-Man and God of War too.
      Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      You'll love The Last of Us 1 and 2. Uncharted I found to be okay but nothing amazing.
      As teddymeow said, get Horizon. That was a great game.
      Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
      Oooof you are in for a treat.
      Spoilt for choice, but think I’ll start with Uncharted tonight. Horizon and God of War are definitely of interest though once I’ve played through these. Off work next week so can really have a deep dive into them

Comment

Originally posted by kingmonkey View Post
        Spoilt for choice, but think I’ll start with Uncharted tonight. Horizon and God of War are definitely of interest though once I’ve played through these. Off work next week so can really have a deep dive into them
        God of war I absolutely loved form start to finish, id rate it above the other exclusives on ps4 personally, its sense of place its mythology and its amazing Metroidvania style evolving world, there was plenty left to do once the credits rolled too an absolute masterpiece I cant wait for the next game on PS5.

Comment

Got me some new Wii U games:

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
            Got me some new Wii U games:
            I didn't know about that 'Shmup Collection' for the Wii U. Are they good shoot 'em ups?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
              I didn't know about that 'Shmup Collection' for the Wii U. Are they good shoot 'em ups?
              Surprisingly so. Not masterpieces by any means, but all games in that collection are by Astro Port, a small Japanese doujin circle that is probably most famous for Gigantic Army (available on Steam and Switch). The collection has two main games, Armed 7 and Satazius, each with its original and remake version, for a total of four. There isn't much difference between original and remake if not for graphics and music.
              The collection itself is very barebone, to the point of not having volume controls or the ability to remap controls, but I was quite surprised how well both games played, considering I didn't enjoy Gigantic Army.

There's also a Switch version which includes a third game, Wolflame, but I haven't got that.

Comment

Comment

Snap [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Surprisingly so. Not masterpieces by any means, but all games in that collection are by Astro Port, a small Japanese doujin circle that is probably most famous for Gigantic Army (available on Steam and Switch). The collection has two main games, Armed 7 and Satazius, each with its original and remake version, for a total of four. There isn't much difference between original and remake if not for graphics and music.
                    The collection itself is very barebone, to the point of not having volume controls or the ability to remap controls, but I was quite surprised how well both games played, considering I didn't enjoy Gigantic Army.

There's also a Switch version which includes a third game, Wolflame, but I haven't got that.
                    Perfect summary! They are actually better than I remembered. Not AAA titles but good for wasting away half an hour or so and great to boot up the Wii U again

Interestingly I forgot that I actualy bought the Dreamcast version of Ardmed 7 and never played it

Comment

Ironman VR turned up today but will have to wait till weekend to play as my room is a mess and i need some space to play it. Also picked up a 10tb usb drive as my pc is desparately running out of space fast my 6tb is already full time to back up my anime and other valuable stuff like my roms. Never a good idea to only have it on one drive as some of that stuff i won't be able to get back easily if at all. A lot of seeds are long dead for some of the anime i have.

Comment

That's a lot of ROMs.

I've got a 4TB WD Red in my machine, and another connected in an enclosure that I leave off besides doing occasional backups.

Comment

I never thought i'd need that much and yet they all slowly filled up, and yes that is a lot of roms lol. Damn annoying to get hold of nowadays seeing as a lot of sites were either closed or full of spyware, so i make sure they are all safe.

It's the anime thats draining my disk space but some i love to rewatch so i keep it, some shows are now rare as the seeds are long dead.

Comment

Comment

The missus got me "Catherine: Full Body" and "Shenmue 3" for the PS4 for my birthday, wahey! I'm quite impressed because I'd not mentioned either for some time. That's me sorted for a while!

Comment

One for the DC and Saturn. Great product and so many better for DC games

Comment

Working...
                                X