No announcement yet.

Show us your game related objects 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another music game, you may see a certain theme this month lol. This one been meaning to get for a while i was put off as i always thought you would have to buy the songs as dlc like the mobile versions but it seems all the songs are free in this one and they keep giving new song dlc in frequent updates it seems so there's about 200 on this version now. Wish i had picked it up on amazon japan when new copies were around 3000 yen as now they are listing them at nearly 8000 on the marketplace boooo. Thankfully there was some copies sold by uk sellers on amazon uk so i picked it up for £30 sort of a reverse import lol.

Comment

After um-ing and ah-ing about it for a long time, quite a while ago at start of the lockdown I decided to get myself the PowerA Enhanced wireless controller for the Switch - Animal Crossing KK slider design that runs on batteries. Unfortunatly they just started selling out everywhere and coast a bomb second hand when I decide to get one so I never did.

Someone reviewed the new wired one on Facebook the other day and I decided to take a punt and it arrived today from Amazon. VERY CUTE! The reviewer was correct in saying the wire (which is detachable but required to work as it does not charge) is very generous, i'd say close to 3m and definatly over 2m in length. Works perfectly fine for AC despite no rumble. Very, VERY light which is slightly disconcerting and the fact the joystick is much larger than the ones on the joycon makes it a little getting used to. It does have a piercingly bright light on it which doesn't bother me in the day but I may do what others have done and find something to stick over that if I decide to use later at night.
      First time using any other controller other than the joycons. As a massive AC fan I am very pleased with it!

Comment

Well this came out of the blue!

Comment

Received my final Animal Crossing Amiibo card today for the collection, that means I now have all the official Animal Crossing Amiibos collected!

Just the Japanese CP Isabelle that was exclusive in a magazine in Japan I need now which will set me back more than £30 so I will keep my eye out on Ebay for one in good condition.

478 out of 479 total animal crossing amiibo (including the 2 smash amiibo figures)
          Last edited by Blobcat; 21-10-2020, 10:17.

Comment

The GG micro is bloody tiny

Comment

OMG that's annoyingly small and cute!

Comment

Or should this go in the retro folder now?
                Last edited by MonkeyJuggleDX; 28-10-2020, 08:59.

Comment

McFammydod!! Yer teas oot! :|

Comment

Never played the original so this should be fun, i'm hoping for mars attacks vibes.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awesome Looking forward to hearing your thoughts [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION]

Comment

Comment

Unleash the cheeze, saw this and couldn't resist. Play as a shark wrecking up everyones ****, nobody is safe as you can temporarily jump out the water and onto land and proceed to flop along scoffing your way through the inhabitants lol. Has the threat system like GTA and destroy all humans the more carnage you cause the higher the attack retaliation as divers come after you, all a free meal to me

Comment

Working...
                                X