• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    Finally joined the rest of the planet & picked up a PS4 PRO

Got it with the 2 games for £250 from Argos
    Couldn't pass it up at that price

Neil
    Bargain! Think I paid £200-£300 for my PS4 alone in 2013 and more for my PS4 Pro that is some deal!

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
      Bargain! Think I paid £200-£300 for my PS4 alone in 2013 and more for my PS4 Pro that is some deal!
      Thanks man
      I also sold Metro Exodus & Death Stranding for £45 so the PS4 Pro only ended up costing me just over £200

Now I really should get round to setting it up...still in Its box in the corner of the living room lol

Neil

Comment

Comment

It's really cool how that set comes with a Yakuza 5 PS3 box. Nice touch.

Comment

My back button arrived today along with minecraft, i miss been able to build to my hearts content although i really want to play it on PC with all those amazing realistic shaders that add in shadows and othe cool lighting effects but sadly my PC would need to be rebuilt to be powerful enough but in the meantime i can tinker about playing it on PS4 making stuff from my imagination
            Last edited by importaku; 14-02-2020, 11:43.

Comment

Finally managed to buy Vol. 2 at a fairly decent price to complete the trilogy.

It’s a shame they never did one for Demon’s Souls.

Comment

Comment

I'd really like that set.

Comment

GOATY?

Comment

Do these have anything over playing the 360 versions on the Xbox One X?

Comment

60fps and 4k on both titles, Vanquish has the main benefit as that was only 30fps on ps3/360 with dips, Xbox One X version is solid 30fps via BC.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          Do these have anything over playing the 360 versions on the Xbox One X?
                          Both Native 4K at 60 fps

Comment

I did not realise Vanquish got a 60fps boost. I mean, I was going to buy it anyway, but lordy me.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                              Both Native 4K at 60 fps
                              Thanks, may get this set.

Edit, wow, only 4800 yen. Bought! Arriving on Saturday.
                              Last edited by Yakumo; 20-02-2020, 10:54.

Comment

Ah.
                                I was coming in here to say SHOCKINGLY they are not native 4k.

Comment

Working...
                                X