• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    My new arrival today

Too cheap not to finally buy a set

Neil
    Be sure to check the eshop for dlc Neil ... pretty sure there's some free stuff on there.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      a nice pickup there, just a heads up make sure you calibrate the game for lag before you play there's options in the game settings for you to do so in a manner of ways it will help with note accuracy.
      Thanks dude
      Had a go at calibration but think I made it worse as it recommended that I don't use my TV speakers

Will look at it again later

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Be sure to check the eshop for dlc Neil ... pretty sure there's some free stuff on there.
      Thanks buddy will look see what's there

Neil

Comment

Putting my Christmas present games on the shelf. I know DS Remastered isn't as good as modding it on PC but I like playing on console. Looking forward to finally trying an Umehara Kawase game.

Comment

Well these have taken a couple of months to get here but they finally arrived, man post from mexico is really reeeeeeally slow. Worth it though as these tatacon dust covers are adorable.

Comment

New arrival yesterday

Always partial to a Pinball game & for under £10 I couldn't say no

Neil

Comment

New arrival yesterday

Always partial to a Pinball game & for under £10 I couldn't say no

Neil
              Ooh where did you pick it up from? That’s a great price.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Ooh where did you pick it up from? That’s a great price.
                Base.com

Always keep an eye on there, their prices are normally really good & sometimes have harder to find stuff too

Just waiting for season 1 to come back in again...that was around £12 just before Christmas but as I'd asked for it from a relative I didn't get it myself...then they let me down anyway lol

Hope that helps

Neil

Comment

That does help, thanks. I had that for 360 would be nice to get it all again for PS4 as I love pinball.

Comment

No problems happy to help

If you don't mind spending a little more then 365 games have season 1 for a little over £12 delivered

Buy Pinball Arcade Game PS4 and other products in PC & Video Games at 365games.co.uk. Order today and receive Free Shipping and hassle-free returns on all our products.

I do love pinball games

I have the Stern version for the Switch as well

Neil

Comment

I do love pinball games
                      This is great value. Not sure if PS Store has a similar deal

Play 12 authentic classics in the Williams™ Pinball Season 1 Bundle as arcade-perfect simulations in their original form or as remastered video game experiences enhanced with updated graphics, animated toys, and a host of new features. The Williams™ Pinball Season 1 Bundle features the following tables: The Getaway: High Speed II™ Junk Yard™ Medieval Madness™ Black Rose™ Attack from Mars™ Party Zone™ Theatre of Magic™ Safe Cracker™ The Champion Pub™ White Water™ Red & Ted's Road Show™ Hurricane™

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        This is great value. Not sure if PS Store has a similar deal

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/pi...pwpn01lle3y300
                        Thanks dude
                        Just checked the PSN & the bundle is still £27

But I do have my Xbox one & some credit, might have to grab it

Neil

Comment

Classic soundtrack, with a symphonic re-arrange, all on CD rather than vinyl, and with a bonus little signed shikishi. That'll do.

Comment

Has been quite the wait but finally here from limited run games, space channel 5 vr and metal slug anthology. Ulala will have to wait as i'm not well enough to stand for long so VR is off limits at the moment and i doubt you can play sitting down in this one.

Comment

Have they sorted out the resolution on Anthology or is it still a load of **** packaged in a box?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                Have they sorted out the resolution on Anthology or is it still a load of **** packaged in a box?
                                Haven’t tried it yet as I was working late by the time I got home I had fallen asleep before I got the chance will find out this evening hoping they look and play ok. Would be nice to have them on a system other than mame or my wii.

Comment

Working...
                                X