Sniper Elite v2 - 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper Elite v2 - 360

If anyone else picked this up in games with gold freebies would like to help me get the MP cheeves that would be appreciated...

I'm pretty sure I tried to download it.
    I'll clear some space, download it, install it and see how we get on...

Comment

DO IT! I don't think it'll take long, but it'll be good to dust off the mic.

Comment

Have you played through it?
        Will I be at a disadvantage for starting from scratch?

Oh is it just multiplayer achievements you want, not co-op? Are we going to be taking turns shooting each other?
        Isn't that a little dull when there's so little time and so many games to get through?

Comment

It's co-op missions.. and it's a easy peasy to play.

Comment

well- specific co-op mission types. I've not actually found anyone to play one yet.

Shame you can't do the whole game though - that would have been very cool.

Comment

Ah okay. I'll look tonight.

Comment

I cleared some stuff off (Army of Two: TDC) and re-downloaded it, but it only finished just before bed.
                I'll see if I can get it loaded tonight, [MENTION=4877]k0pp0[/MENTION].
                I'm really near the end of Deus Ex though, so might push on to get that out the way.

Comment

I've been thinking about giving this a try. Let me know if you need another player!

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] is army of 2 co-op?

Comment

Yes, sir!

The Co-Op Experience
                      Two players can play in local split screen or online co-op through the campaign. Each player earns their own individual cash and players are rewarded bonus cash for working together.

Description
                      Army of TWO? The Devil's Cartel, is the gritty third installment to the blockbuster action franchise celebrated for its intense, two player co-operative gameplay. Developed by Visceral Games?, the award-winning creators of Dead Space?, Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel re-sets the series that pioneered the co-op experience with a more intense, mature and grittier tone. Players will find themselves on the deadly streets of Mexico as Alpha and Bravo, two operatives working for Tactical Worldwide Operations (T.W.O.), a PMC outfit that drops them in the middle of a drug war conflict for an assignment full of corruption and deceit. With the ability to unleash the power of ultimate destruction, players will need to work together as their objectives unravel, allegiances begin to blur and they face off against a ruthless opposition.

Gameplay Footage:

Theme Tune:

Comment

and that is how you answer a question.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                          and that is how you answer a question.
                          Thanks, man. Glad you appreciated my efforts!

Deus Ex is done so I ran Sniper Elite 2 to check it didn't need any updates (which it didn't! :O ) and shot some Nazi in the face in the tutorial.

Good to go, but if you'd rather do Army of Two: TDC, let me know.

I didn't see you or Deuteros online last night though.

Comment

I didn't get a chance yesterday. I'll download it tonight and should be able to play it for a bit.

I only like FPSs if I can play them as a sniper, taking my time to headshot everyone! I played through the entire Medal of Honor (the first one on the PS1) like that, only using the M1 Garand rifle or whichever pistol was available. I remember resenting when the game forced me to kill a wave of enemies using a mounted machinegun in order to proceed.

Comment

There's all sorts of physics in it so you're shooting above the head of your targets to allow for gravity and wind.
                              I might play on easy, which doesn't bother with all that malarky.

Comment

Working...
                              X