No announcement yet.

Sniper Elite v2 - 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's worth having a crack at the harder difficulties because the wind/gravity thang makes for a more interesting challenge.

I was online - but late and I was asleep on the sofa within about 20 minutes. I need to kick the missus out of the room so I can have the T.V (can't wait for Xbox one BC)
    Last edited by k0pp0; 16-09-2015, 12:00.

Comment

And as if by magic I actually stumble across someone playing this tonight. The co ops challenges are not fun.

Comment

Now that you took care of those, I hope I'll be as lucky as you were.

I played for a bit yesterday but had to pause for a phone call which ended up taking forever. I'm playing on the highest difficulty and really taking my time, reloading whenever I get shot. I'm loving it so far!

Comment

Happy to help you out if you want

Comment

Necromancing the night away!</Nolans>
            BUMP!

Just started playing the Switch remaster of this. Never played any of these games and I must say that I'm enjoying the first couple of missions (though it's surprisingly hard -for me).

Comment

The first one on the Xbox was immensely hard in places. The temptation is to run, but that doesn't work either

Comment

Yeah, it's odd that once you start firing, you are essentially fooked. They get the location of you from the first shot which is weird.

Comment

Working...
                X