So Many Me (Xbox One / Steam / Chrome) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Many Me (Xbox One / Steam / Chrome) review

I think I got this for free with GWG. Only just noticed it sitting in my games list. Anyway, fired it up and reminds me a lot of the Xbox360 indie gem "Gateways!" for some reason in the way it has quick progression to better abilities to allow access through the game world and the puzzle design. However, it's more mario like in that the world is split into levels. Each level has a couple of bonus objectives which you might need to revisit the level with later powers to actually reach.

The basic premise is that there are lots of you and each time you press X one of them turns to stone and allows you to stick and jump off the stone. So you can go to the top of the screen just by jumping and retrieving and turning to stone again.

Good platforming action. Quite easy so far, but puzzles are just the right level of difficulty for me right now

Also I just unlocked a Fez for my guy. Win.

Comment

Man, this is super devious. Just spent half an hour trying to figure out how traverse one screen. I was wrong in my first post. You have everything you need to tackle all of each level by the time you reach it.

Comment

I'm I on the only one playing this? It's really good. Had me tearing my hair out for 20 mins trying to do one section.

Comment

Played the demo. It's pretty cool! Not really my thing though.

Comment

Working...
          X