Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Priests can now perform an exorcism over the phone, because Jesus i guess

Comment

Went to the Yamato musuem in Kure today and used my 3DS as an interactive guide Well, used is a bit too much as everything was in Japanese :P

Comment

Dunno if anyone has been following the Channel awesome story but Guru larry has been having a field day as just him and brad on the site

posted on his profile on twitter Larry Bundy Jr [MENTION=4888]Larry[/MENTION]BundyJr
        Retro Gaming YouTuber, Comedian & Champion of the first annual Channel Awesome Hunger Games.

Comment

I just smashed around nine hours work in under three hours, meaning I can fit even more in before I finish. Kaching chamone mother****ers.

Comment

I booked a visit to the Mazda museum for today, but took the wrong train and wasn't able to make it. So I went downtown Hiroshima, holed myself in a Taito arcade and played Pro Gear for the whole morning.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              I booked a visit to the Mazda museum for today, but took the wrong train and wasn't able to make it. So I went downtown Hiroshima, holed myself in a Taito arcade and played Pro Gear for the whole morning.
              I did something similar first time I went to Japan, got on the wrong tram wanting to get to the A-bomb dome, by the time I had backtracked and got there I only had a short time available before getting the airport bus so unfortunately couldn't get to see the museum.

Comment

The weather recently.

GORGEOUS!

But I've been stuck inside at work all day with frosted windows! Hope it stays around for some of the weekend at least.

Comment

This guy. Doing a jump on a MotoX bike. Realising he was going to die by not hitting the airbag. So kicking a passing tree to veer back on target. Just.

Comment

On a similar note, all I seem to watch most nights is crazy folk dancing around unassisted on very high heights.

This guy is pretty cool, been watching him last few nights, love the Dubai crane vid, he has to walk up a dusty, unfinished very tall building first in desert heat.

These guys are heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                      On a similar note, all I seem to watch most nights is crazy folk dancing around unassisted on very high heights.

This guy is pretty cool, been watching him last few nights, love the Dubai crane vid, he has to walk up a dusty, unfinished very tall building first in desert heat.

These guys are heroes.
                      Ha, I want [MENTION=2732]J0e Musashi[/MENTION]'s next sneaker review to be that dedicated.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        Ha, I want @J0e Musashi's next sneaker review to be that dedicated.
                        I'll stand on top of 1 Canada Square and prance around in my new pink shoes.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          This guy. Doing a jump on a MotoX bike. Realising he was going to die by not hitting the airbag. So kicking a passing tree to veer back on target. Just.

https://youtu.be/tZR9zxob3Qo?t=103
                          Errrrrrrrrm. Ok then.

Comment

[MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION]'s new Avatar.

Comment

The last 24 hours.

Finally got to see Bill Bailey last night after getting the tickets a year ago in advance for [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]'s birthday. His work had a do on that night which due to plans we couldn't stick around for but made an appearance before and after at the party which was nice.

Had a lovely few hours at the beach with a portable BBQ having a paddle and watching people's dogs having a good run about before heading home. I later had a good nose about the charity shops and have sorted some stuff out at home.

Good day today, need to sort the car out tomorrow for it's MOT for Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X